Chapter 9

AIDAN'S POV

          "Here you go. Enjoy." I say as I lay the elderly couples food on the table. I give them a mega-watt smile and walk away. Since my date with Paris yesterday I've been in a good mood. When I entered the house I was immediatley questioned by Jamie, who squealed when I told him about the kiss. Remembering the kiss I bring my hand up and brush my lips with my fingertips. That kiss. It was my first and I couldn't ask for a better one. The way he kissed me made me feel...special? Yeah special. Like I was wanted. I'm brought out of my reverie by Sunny hitting me in the head with a biscuit.

"Hey! What was that for?" I ask as I pick up the thrown biscuit and throw it away. He smirks at me and wiggles his eyebrow.

"You've been standing here for the past five minutes, blushing. I had to make sure you were okay." He answers and I blush. He snickers walks past me and behind the counter. He gestures to one of the stools set up at the counter and I sit. He studies me for a couple of seconds before speaking.

"So, who is this boy making you blush?" He asks. My eyes widen and I begin to stutter, something I do when caught off guard. I try to think of something to say before settling for a question.

"What makes you think I was blushing because of a boy?" I say as I avoid eye contact, but one look at Sunny from my peripheral vision tells me he's been there done that.

"Because you're not into girls. Now who is he?" He says and I sigh. I turn back to him and give him a sheepish look.

"Paris. Paris Sharp." I tell him and his grin widens. He begins to squeal and jump up and down reminding me of Jamie last night. Ross, Sunny's husband, walks out of the kitchen with a confused look. He looks at me for an explanation and I shrug weakly. Sunny begins to calm himself down, but the huge smile on his face lets me know that he's barely containing his excitement. Sunny is a big romantic, and he just loves a good love story.

"What's going on here?" Ross asks, confused.

"Jamie likes a boy." Sunny says as he claps his hands togetther. Let me take the time to describe Sunny. He's Asian with creamy skin. His lips are small, but full, and his eyes are slanted and the pupils a dark brown. He's about my height, black hair, and full of happiness. He's not much older than me at age twenty-five, two years younger than Ross.

"Really?" Ross asks and eyebrow raised. I nod. No point in trying to hide it.

"Yes." I whisper. Ross grins and nods. "What's this kid's name?" He asks. Before I can say anything, Sunny answers for me.

"Paris Sharp." Sunny tells him. Ross nods slowly. Sunny waves a well-manicured hand at me.

"Well, hurry up and tell us about him." He demands. Ross sighs and shakes his head while I just smile.

"He's some guy I met almost two weeks ago. We go to the same school, and he's so cute. He has soft, brown hair and the dazzling hazel eyes. He's muscular, but not too muscular and he's so sweet. He took me on a date last night to his grandparent's restraunt, Anika's." I inform them. The whole time I've been talking a small smile has made it's way onto my face, and Sunny looks as if he's ready to burst. He fans himself and sighs.

"Young love." He says, and I blink. That's the same thing Paris's grandmother said last night.

"He asked me to be his boyfriend." I tell them. They stare at me, waiting to hear about my answer.

"I said yes." I whisper. Sunny finally loses control and squeals loudly.Real loud. The whole cafe looks at us and I blush from the attention. Ross chuckles and shakes his head in exasperation. He apologizes and takes an almost hyperventilating Sunny into the back. The costumers eventually look away, going back to their conversations. At that moment the bell above the entrance door dings. I pay no attention to it since costumers seat themselves. I hear someone come up behind me and a familiar voice speaks.

"kardiá mou , i̱ psychí̱ mou." They say. I recognize the words and turn around. Standing before me is a grinning Paris. He's wearing a plain green tee, stonewash jeans, and white sneakers. His hair is spiked into a style and his grin shows a row of  straight, white teeth. I smile back. He pulls me off the stool and into a hug. He's warm and smells like dragon fruit. I sunconsiously nuzzle into his chest and I can feel it rumble from his laughter. I blush in embarrassment and try to pull away, but he locks his arms into place. I fall back into his chest and we stand like that for a few seconds. Or minutes. Who's counting?

"I missed you." He mumbles into my hair. My face heats up and I bury face deeper into his chest, so mush that I'm surprised I can still breathe.

"I missed you too." I tell him, and it's the truth. He's all I've been thinking off since last night on the porch. He squeezes me before releasing me, but he doesn't step away. He looks me in the eyes. There's different emotions in his eyes. I recognize one as affection. He feels affection for me? Well he is my boyfriend. Boyfriend. I like that word. A lot.

" Are you on break?" He asks.

"YES!" A voice yells, and I can tell it's Sunny. I turn around and spot him and Ross by the cash register.

"Well, there's my answer. Wanna have lunch?" Paris chuckles. I nod my head and he grabs my hand, leading me to a table. His hand is rough and calloused from working on cars. It feels firm and secure in my own. I tighten my hold on his even as we sit down, order, eat and talk. I don't let go. When I introduce him to Sunny and Ross, I don't let go.

And neither does he.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Just something of a filler chapter. I just can't wait till the drama comes in. Probably won't start for a couple of chapters though.

Sunny to the side>>>>

COMMENT<3

-IFLYEE