Chapter 6

AIDAN'S POV

 "So how was the party last night?" Jeremy, Jamie's oldest brother, asks. He's standing at the stove cooking breakfast, wearing only his plaid boxers.His muscular chest is bare, showing the bronze-colored skin, and his legs are powerful and corded with muscle. It's dangerous to cook with grease, dressed like that but who am I to ruin a good show?  All three of the Swartz boys are good-looking. From their beautiful skin to their toned body's.

"Fine. I had more fun then I expected," I answer thinking about the time I spent with Paris."Though I did discover one thing."

Jeremy looks over his shoulder at me. He turns back to the stove and flips a pancake.

"And what, may I ask, was the dicovery?" He takes the pancake out of the pan and sets it on a plate before pouring more batter into the sizzling pan. I wrinkle my nose and purse my lips.

"That beer tastes horrible. I had to gargle at least three times this morning to get the taste out of my mouth." I play gag, and Jeremy laughs shaking his head.

"Its not that bad," he turns off the stove and wipes his hand on a towel. He turns to me and raises an eyebrow. Uh oh.

"So who's this 'Paris' boy Jamie's been telling me about? Says he has the hots for you," Jeremy crosses his arms over his chest. Jeremy has always been protective over me and Jamie, so I was a little worried about when he found out about  Paris. Before I can answer, Dennis, the middle child out of the three, walks in  wearing Family Guy pajama pants and a white t-shirt. He walks over to the kitchen and sits next to me. He mumbles a good morning before collapsing on the table, arms outstretched with his head on  the table. Jeremy rolls his eyes before pointing his finger at me. Its his 'we'll talk about this later' finger point. He walks to the cabinet and begins to gather plates.

"Aidan, can you go wake Jamie up," he asks ",and tell him to get his scrawny ass down here.

I giggle and make my way to Jamie's bedroom. I open the door to see him sprawled out on the matress. Small snores enamate from where he's sleeping and I aw. Then I smirk. Without a second though I run and jump on the bed, causing Jamie to bounce off the bed and onto the floor. I laugh as he curses.

"Dammit Aidan! I was kind enjoying my dream you know." He picks himself off the floor and rubs his bum through his Scooby Doo pajama pants I bought for him last year (he got me Spongebob).

"I'm sure you'll have plenty of more dreams about Trey." I say playfully. He blushes and I laugh. Yeah, I overheard the conversation beteween Trey and Paris. Well the kiss part, but then I fell asleep.

"I wasn't dreaming about him thank you very much!" He  says indignantly.

"Trey and Jamie sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-gggggggg-!" I squeal as Jamie launches himself at me. I dodge him and run out of the room laughing, leaving Jamie cursing behind me. I make it to the kitchen and hide behind Jeremy, who looks at me in confusion. Jamie runs into the kitchen and spots me. I run over to the table, my laughs making it almost complicated to move. He moves to the other side, and we begin moving around the table, me avoiding him, while he tries to catch me.

"First comes the love, then comes the marriage, then come the baby in the baby carriage!" I squeal again, may I add that my squeals are manly, as he lunges for me , nearly knocking an amused Dennis over. Jeremy grabs Jamie, laughing at our antics. I trip over a chair leg as I try to avoid Jamie and Dennis catches me by the back of my shirt. I blush and mumble a thank you, before taking my seat.

"What  are you two doing?" Dennis asks. Jamie shoots me a glare, to which I respond with a smile.He pouts and wiggle out of Jeremy's grasp to take a seat next to me.

"Nothin." He mumbles at the same time I say, "Jamie got kissed." Jeremy almost drops the plates he's setting on the table and Dennis gapes at us. Jamie glares at me again and I smile sweetly.

"What?" Jeremy finally speaks. Its not a 'what do you mean' what, but more like a 'what am I going to use to kill the kid who kissed you' what. If that makes sense.

"Aidan got kissed too!" Jamie yells. Gasp.

"On the cheek!" I yell back.

"Traitor." Jamie points at me and I gasp.

"You told them about Paris." I stick my nose in the air and turn away and he does the same. We look at eachother out of the corner of our eyes and we both agree with the silent message sent between us. Three second later we're out of our chair running for tthe door, but we barely make it half way there as Jeremy scoops us into his arms.He slings one of us on each of his shoulders and makes his way back to the kitchen table.

"RAPE! RAAPPPPE!" Jamie and I scream, trying to scramble out of his grasp. Jeremy sighs and drops us into our chairs. Dennis is eating his food as he tries to hold in his laughs. Jeremy walks to the other side of the table and sits in his seat. He stares at Jamie and I as we begin eating, trying to avoid meeting his gaze.

"So what going on with all this being kissed shit? You two are too young to even THINK about kissing, much less actually kissing somebody." He gives us his 'you are both too young to kiss' finger point.

Dennis turns his attention away from his food and to the conversation. "Aww leave em alone Jerms. They're seniors, let em have some fun. Not like they can get pregnant."

Jeremy huffs and stabs his pancakes with his fork. " Sorry, I just don't want my little brothers being taken advantage of. Cause if someone hurts them, I'll kill em." My heart flutters at him calling me his brother. I always get a warm feeling when they say I'm realted to them. Though I shouldn't be surprised. After I met jamie in second grade they became like a family to me. Dennis nods in agreement to what Jeremy said.

"I agree, but still lets not overreact. I mean they were gonna find someone someday.'' He say and continues eating.

"So who, what, where, why , and when?" Jeremy asks referring to the kissing thing.

Jamie answers first. "Trey Gates, kissed, at the party, playing truth or dare, happened around 12:30."

"Paris Sharp, kissed me, party, I accepted his date request, and we were leaving when it happened." I informed him. He seems to think this over and nods.

"Just be careful. Oh, and I want to meet this Paris boy." He says. Jamie smirks and I glare at him.

''OK." I mumble before going back to eating.

___________________________________________________________________________________

This was just a quick  filler chapter, so i can better plan the date scene which will be the next chapter.

Jeremy to the side>>>>>

dedicated to moeforever1211 because Im reading their story The Journey.