After WW3

England🇬🇧: The world was literally all fighting, every nation from the world, big or small the world was up in flames... This turmoil for religion and power the same fight that's been going on since the beginning of time. ....all he ever wanted was for everyone to get along. To stop the useless fighting.

Germany🇩🇪: Even with my fire power in the mix, once that strike was made all went silent... It was cold, it sent a shiver down everyone's spine.

Canada🇨🇦: .... I'm sorry I can't... 😢

France🇫🇷: Oh mon ami, it's okay to cry. We were all with him.

Japan🇯🇵: We had just resigned our security treaty... I was supposed to protect him against any third party countries that tried to attack...

China🇨🇳: Aya, you were there Japan, but there was really nothing any of us could do. We were all busy in battle.

England🇬🇧: It's like a bloody Shakespearean tragedy play... Here now a week later after his death all the countries have a UN meeting signing a peace treaty.... We'll all come together and have no more wars on ridiculous things. No one is dominated, but as their own with only countries paired up to help each other...

Italy🇮🇹: Ve, I didn't exactly know him too well, but he was always on the news helping people out around the world. He really liked my Pizza! It's sad that he isn't here anymore...

England🇬🇧: I wish I hadn't been so crude to him before. For all I know he could come back and haunt me for everything I've done... Or roam restlessly with the thought that every country is having a party that he's gone... Oh America.. I'm so sorry..

Japan🇯🇵: It was the last predicted War... The one everyone called the end of the world. Because they had planed on slaughtering every country. In turn we teamed up together, on the land, from the sea, and the skies... I told him it wasn't as easy to protect him from the sky.. But he insisted he'd be fine, it's how he fights best. I wish I didn't listen, I should have made him stay with me!

England🇬🇧: It can't be helped Kiku... He's stubborn. But that sight of that fighter jet spinning out of control as it hurtled to the ground in flames was enough to make me vomit. Even if he ejected the emergency seat where ever he landed would be just as bad. It would have been better for him to have died in the plane crash..

Canada🇨🇦: I did, I seen his parachute was gone though. He was no where around... My hopes for the best was that he landed and charged back into battle... But my thoughts were the worst.

--Excuse me! Breaking news the other countries have reported while the dug through the rubble of the fallen country who started the war;

Spain🇪🇸: We found him!

The countries gather around the infirmary with the other wounded and battered solders and countries, among them America alive, but barely breathing.

England🇬🇧: Oh god Alfred! Please, please say something!

Japan🇯🇵: Mr. America! You are so badly hurt...

England🇬🇧: H-he's in a coma. *touching his forehead* Don't worry Alfie... We'll all be right here for you.

Italy🇮🇹: Maybe the smell of food will wake him up!! Ve? 😀

Germany🇩🇪: Nein Italy I don't think that will work in this situation...

Canada🇨🇦: He just needs lots of rest, and for people he loves the most to stay with him. In a study there showed to be less stress and a earlier recovery to those in a coma when their loved ones stay with them, a posed to when they are left alone.

France🇫🇷: then who should stay with him?

England🇬🇧: All off us. Because that's what he wants. For all of us to be a family.

Russia🇷🇺: Even me?

England🇬🇧: Even you Russia...

Russia🇷🇺: ura! (Yay)

Japan🇯🇵: Please England... May you and I take the first night? That is of I am not much of a pose on things... I understand.. It's just that--

England🇬🇧: No it's fine Japan.. Please stay..