Chapter 9

In class was the 'Rated R, Hero; Midnight' teaching science.

Yo practically forgot the entire world as he stared at Midnight with complete lust. While everyone else moved their desks away by a few inches.

Izuku was writing everything down, a couple of students doing the same, and focused on his studies. Which was hard to do with Setsuna constantly teasing him.

When they went to the restaurant Izuku didn't know what would happen.

*Flashback*

Mina was walking close to Izuku, their hands would occasionally brush against the other, the two were blushing immensely. It wasn't helping that Setsuna was teasing.

"You guys are too adorable!"

"Mina and Izu! Sitting in a tree."

Kyouka joined Setsuna in singing.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

They all laughed while Mina hid behind her hands as her blush turned her pink skin into lilac. While Izuku was now a strawberry.

"Come on now, that's enough teasing, any more of it an we'll be conducting two trains."

Only more steam came out of Izuku, an Mina's ears.

"Th-Thanks Kirishima."

Eijirou smiled as he kept walking forward. Amongst the group was Tooru Hagakure, Hanta Sero, who was wearing shades, Shoto Todoroki, Momo Yaoyorozu, Ibarra Shiozaki, Denki Kaminari, and finally Mineta.

"My Lord, do you require assistance?"

"I-It's fine Mineta."

The small grape marched as he kept an eye out for any danger. Sero was the one who spotted the restaurant and the group hastened their pace as Momo went up to the front.

"Please, allow me."

A man dressed in a black suit smirked as he pulled out a credit card while the gang looked at him strangely. The turned and with a smile that shown he was a nice guy. Kirishima greeted the man with the same smile.

"Hey! The name is Eijirou Kirishima, nice to meet ya!"

The man's hand reached out to grab his hand until the group had made Kirishima stumble upon entering to find their table.

"Uh, sorry about that."

"It's quite alright, the name is Jack my boy. Well I must be off, wife isn't so keen on me being late you see."

Kirishima nodded as the man walked away with a grin. One last glance at Izuku an he was on his way, disappearing into the night.

Izuku was surrounded by Mina, Kyouka, Setsuna, and Momo. Mineta and Kirishima gave him a thumbs up, which he was clueless about, while Sero was nodding his head slowly, he never once took off his shades. Kaminari had tears flowing but held a smile with a thumbs up.

'Why are they looking at me like that?'

'Thy Lord has four maidens! Bless be thy Lord!'

'Dude is getting all the attention from the girls, so manly!'

'Man, Midoriya is one smooth criminal.'

'I hope you have fun while you still can Midoriya. Girls are scary.'

'Soba.'

Throughout the night Izuku had been practically hand fed from the girls. An Sero had never once taken off his shades. Todoroki kept mumbling about soba and Mineta was like a bard singing with a lute about Izuku's accomplishments.