Chapter 4

Before Shiva could speak three knocks could be heard from the door. Toshinori quickly turned back into his All Might form while Inko placed her mask back on. Shiva leapt out the window, but before he did, he looked back on Izuku.

"Izuku, if you wish to know more, meet me at Dagobah Beach. We will begin training immediately."

Shiva had then jumped, disappearing from sight, and Izuku watched as he jumped away. He had several questions, what was Ragnarok? Why did Shiva kill Raiden, a human, why was he an exception? An who was he going to fight?

"Izzy? Are you awake?"

The door slowly slid open, silencing his thoughts for now, and Izuku's gaze turned to the door and was met with three beautiful women.

"Hey, Ashi."

Izuku smiled warmly as Mina leapt onto him, tears in her eyes, relieved he still recognized her. Izuku hugged Mina, while Inko was taking pictures secretly, and Kyouka walked to the other side of Izuku's bed.

"Hey Green, it's nice to see you again."

Izuku wrapped one arm around Kyouka, making her blush, as he smiled.

"It is always good to see you Kyo."

Kyouka smiled as she hugged Izuku back, she was right, their broccoli of a friend hadn't changed a bit. Setsuna grinned as she walked over to Izuku, who smiled and tried hugging, only to be met with a flick on the forehead.

"What were you thinking Izu!"

Setsuna adorned a slightly mad expression as Izuku was confused.

"W-What do you mean Setsuna?"

"I mean why did you purposely overwork your body until you, quite literally, passed out!?"

At this Kyouka and Mina stared at him questioningly. Izuku began to chuckle softly and tried telling them about Shiva, only to hear his voice.

'They cannot know about Humanity's Will. If they do, they will be put in immediate danger, once you have a grip on your new power. Only then will you be able to tell them.'

Izuku was quite saddened that, despite meeting his old friends, he couldn't tell them he was no longer quirkless. So he quickly lied.

"I-I was..umm...t-training to get into UA! Y-You know that I'm q-quirkless, so I thought, I could be the first one to be a hero."

Kyouka still had her suspicion but relented by sighing and hugging Izuku herself.

"I'm just glad your ok now Izu."

Toshinori smiled at the sight, while Inko was taking pictures tenfold, before he cleared his throat.

"Excuse me, but may I have a word with Young Yagi here?" 'It feels weird saying my own last name, but I must keep up my secret as well.'

The three looked and Mina with Setsuna squealed in excitement as they were in the same room as All Might and Psybolt.

Just like with Izuku they were a bit overwhelmed, but now had experience, they signed them autographs an such before asking them to step outside for just a moment.

"We'll be waiting out in the front for you Izu."

Mina gave Izuku one final hug before she pulled away, hiding a lilac colored blush, while Setsuna was the most bold out of three by placing a kiss on his cheek. Inko was muttering quietly while Toshinori simpyl chuckled.

Izuku blushed, Mina an Kyouka jealous they hadn't thought of it first, while Setsuna smirked. The three left the room and Izuku simply sighed with a goofy grin.