Chapter 15

Izuku was rushed to the hospital as police tried pulling Adamas' scythe out of the wall, even All Might had trouble in doing so, while class 1A were sent to their homes. The girls tried going with Izuku but weren't allowed, which deeply upset them, however they understood. UA issued a two week break from school while they up their security.

Mina was in tears, so was Kyouka, while Setsuna was hoping that Izuku was fine.

Mineta, upon arriving home, looked at the sets of weights his parents had gotten him. His eyebrows furrowed and he placed the heaviest weights on and began to workout. If he was going to fight alongside his Lord, he needed to become stronger.

Kirishima was in a public gym and numerous bodybuilders were cheering for him as he lifted heavy weights just like Mineta.

Bakugo, during his break, stuck to his original workout plan. However Izumi would notice him mumbling about equations and experiments.

Yo berated himself and worked on his courage. Izumi only took on a more difficult workout. An the rest of the class enjoyed their break, either by hanging out with friends or making new ones.

*Valhalla*

Zeus was writing something down in his office before hearing someone fighting outside of his room. He smirked upon knowing who it was and opened his doors with a button sitting on his desk.

The doors hadn't even budge before Shiva broke through. His face was contorted in anger as he slammed his only fist onto Zeus' desk.

"What the hell were you thinking!?"

Zeus smirked as he spoke.

"I don't have the faintest clue on what your talking about, Shiva. Your gonna have to be more specific."

The Hindu God sneered as he could practically feel how smug and sarcastic Zeus is.

"Why did you break the peace treaty! We made it entirely for the sole purpose of leaving humanity alone to prosper, why did you attack!"

Zeus stood up and walked up to Shiva. With only the back of his hand he slapped him away and into the wall. Shiva crashed into the wall and spat out some blood, after all these years, Zeus still remained the strongest God.

"What you should be asking yourself, is why are you working with such lowly beings. You are a God. Act like one."

Shiva stood up and his body ignited Zeus simply chuckled.

"Oh stop, you know how this will end, now put your firework display away. Then we'll talk."

Shiva internally groaned and his body returned to normal. The two sat down and Zeus poured himself a cup of wine.

"Care for a taste? My son, Dionysis, loves wine. Became a God just for that reason!"

Zeus treated this as though it was a casual meeting. Shiva took a cup of water instead.

"Why?"

Zeus finished his cup before speaking. The glare in his eyes was enough for Shiva to understand.

"Why? Cause his damn existence is a threat to all beings! Not just us Gods, but to the very Titans themselves Shiva! Do you even know the capabilities this boy has?! The raw strength and power untouched by anyone except for him!!"

Izuku Yagi is indeed the best choice for Humanity's Will. But there was a catch. If he were to defeat the Gods the Titans would try to put humanity back into submission an thus the wielder of Humanity's Will must always protect humanity, even if humans become its worse enemy. Shiva knew this and still chose Izuku for the task, he didn't know what would happen, but in his gut he felt that Izuku would not be swayed.