Chapter 12

Izuku walked in calmly as a small melody began playing from the speakers.

In the viewing room the class heard the melody from the cameras.

"Whose playing music?"

Kyouka, Mina, and Setsuna quickly gave their condolences to Izumi. She had no idea how hard Izuku had trained.

*With Izumi*

As the test began Izumi walked off.

"Hey, where are you going? We need to stick together."

Bakugo carried the bomb to the fourth floor, by himself, while Izumi grit her teeth in anger. Bakugo barely managed to hear what she was saying.

"That damn fucking Deku! I'll show him! I'll show him why he doesn't deserve to be in UA! Why Mom and Dad should love me and forget him!"

An with that a sinister smirk formed as she left Bakugo alone with the bomb. In her eyes it seemed as though a devil had formed.

Izuku and Momo were walking through the dark halls of the building, Izuku humming his tune, and soon they heard Izumi's footsteps. In front of them Izumi leapt at them with a powerful punch, her strongest one she could use, and directed it to Izuku.

"Take this you damn Deku!"

As her fist collided with Izuku's face nothing happened. Izumi blinked in surprise before a thin cut, the same size of a paper cut, appeared on her face she jumped back in pain before seeing Izuku smiling.

"Poor, poor Izumi. After all these years, all this time, you still don't see me as family. Don't you?"

Izumi laughed loudly, not knowing everything was heard an saw in the viewing room, as she spoke how she truly felt.

"You? Family? That is another word for being weak! Family holds you back! An I don't have a brother! Only a disgrace to the Yagi name, being quirkless and still getting praised in front of me, absolutely sickens me!"

Izumi went for another punch but a deeper cut, like a soft cut from a knife, appeared on her left thigh. She clutched it in pain as she heard Izuku chuckling.

"So, is that how you really feel?"

Izumi smirked as she replied, sealing her fate.

"With every fiber in my body!"

Izuku looked up an Izumi jumped inside her skin. She never saw Izuku glare or hold no emotion, except she saw pain in his eyes an it threw her off.

"Then we truly are no longer brother and sister. I believed you would change for the better, so that both of us can be heroes, but now I see."

Izuku threw his head back as he spread his arms out, it seemed he would catch someone, and his eyes and expression became saddened.

"But now I see, that it will never hope to pass. If I could wish for anything right now, it would be for my sister to come back, but that won't happen."

Izumi gritted her teeth as she powered up and Izuku glared at her.

"The real Izumi Yagi is dead. An all we have left is a husk of the original."

"Shut up!!"

Another powerful punch was directed to Izuku except this time he dodged and more cuts appeared on Izumi.

"London Bridge..."

Izumi threw her arms up in a effort to block whatever was cutting her only to receive cuts where she was unable to block.