18 Shawn

Last night was completely insane. We made love four times, and I came four times! Luckily Kira came five times because I want to give her all the pleasure I can, but it was just insane.

The green pulsing light was so intense the last time that it almost blinded me. I don't even want to think what that was about.

I'm lying in bed, spooning her and listening to her lightly snore. I'm so happy that she's back in my arms and not a floating thing in the sky. Then I think about what she told us last night. A normal person would call her insane but when you have seen a floating Kira up in the sky nothing is impossible!

I slowly get out of bed, put on some pants, and go into the bathroom to take a shower. I need to wash off the sweat and juices from last night. When I'm done, I walk into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee.

There's no one around, so I put on a pot of coffee and boil some hot water for tea before I start to make breakfast. After last night I need some solid food, so I make eggs, bacon and sausages.

Then Sharon comes into the kitchen, yawning. I smile at her and ask, "morning sis. How did you sleep?" She glares at me. "I would have slept like a baby if you two weren't so loud." I can't help but grin. "Sorry."

Not sorry! Not sorry at all!

"You should be," she says. I just shrug. I'm in no way embarrassed about making my woman scream.

She sits down at the kitchen table before I give her a cup of coffee and she yawns again. "What do you want to do today?" she asks. I think for a moment. "I think we need a day where we don't do a damn thing. We could binge watch a series or something?"

She nods. "Cool. I'm good with that. Boe is going back to talk with all his contacts about plumbing supplies and windows and stuff like that." I quirk a brow and ask, "He has contacts with window suppliers too?"

She shrugs. "He has connections with everything. Apparently, he did a lot of charity work for all supernaturals, so he knows a lot of people and he said he would find free windows for the town."

Well damn! "That's very good of him," I say. She smiles to herself. "He's a very good guy." I nod and smile a little too. "Yeah, I'm realizing that. I'm happy for you sis."

"Thanks, Shawn. That means a lot to me."

I plate us both some breakfast and sit down to eat. Then I ask, "why aren't you going with him?" She swallows a mouthful of scrambled eggs and says, "I want to stay here and help if I can. I don't know shit about how to help Kira with her powers, but maybe I can help with something else. Cooking, cleaning. I don't know."

I smile at her lovingly and put my hand over hers. "Of course you can help. There's a lot to be done here. The house that keeps growing needs working on and you are a good people person. You get along with everybody here so you can help them with everything they need." She smiles. "True."

I pat her hand and get back to eating. Just then Hillary comes into the kitchen and when she sees us, she smiles and says, "good morning you two." We say good morning to her as she pours a cup of coffee before she sits down next to me.

"How are you two doing? What do you think about what Kira said last night?" Sharon thinks a for a moment. "I think it's totally insane, but I believe her." I nod and smile. It makes me happy to hear that Sharon believes her. That she doesn't doubt her one bit and that she trust her.

"What does it all mean though? Can she destroy everything too?" Sharon asks.

I nod. "Yeah. She has the power to create AND destroy. What we saw when... What we saw was her destructive powers. That's why the forest and the wheatfields were destroyed and she can't control that part of her when she's angry. That's the thing the nymphs will help her with."