6 - Kira/Shawn

It's the night of the party that celebrates me and Shawn's bond. Kate drives me into town in her old car. We walk through the streets, and everybody is staring at me. Some look afraid, others hateful. I try to hide behind Kate as best as I can because I'm nervous and I don't like this. I don't like being here in town again. She takes my hand and gives it a squeeze.

We finally stop at a big house and Kate turns to me. "Alright. Go be with your mate and call me when you get home again." I give her a nervous smile and say, "I will." She kisses my cheek and just then, the door is ripped open. Shawn comes running out to me, lifts me up and kisses me passionately, igniting a fire inside me. Resting his forehead on mine, he says, "God, I've missed you."

I smile at him. "I've missed you too." He looks me up and down and bite his lower lip. The look in his eyes makes me shiver and heat spreads low in my stomach. A low growl rumbles in his chest and he pulls me flush against him.

Kate chuckles behind me. "Ahh, young love."

Me and Shawn smile brightly at each other. It's so good to see him again. To be near him again.

"Look after my girl Shawn," Kate says. He smiles at her. "Always!" I kiss him again, making him groan against my lips. Kate chuckles. "You two have fun." Even though I'm feeling nervous as hell, I still give her a reassuring smile. "I'll try."

Shawn lets go of me and takes my hand to intertwine our fingers. "Come on. Everybody wants to meet you." I nod as I swallow. "Right." I look at Kate and almost whisper, "bye..."

"Bye, hunny." As Shawn leads me up the front steps, I look back at her and see the worried expression on her face. Shaking off the uneasy feeling, we go inside the door. Low classical music fills the room and I look around. It's a fancy place, so I'm glad that I'm wearing my fancy dress. Someone squeals and throws themselves in my arms, making me stumble back.

"I'm so glad that you're here!" Sharon says. I giggle shyly. "I'm glad to be here." I think. "Do you want something to drink?" she asks.

"Uhm, cranberry juice would be nice." She smiles brightly at me. "Coming right up." She bounces away out into what I imagine is the garden. Shawn wraps his arms around my waist from behind me and buries his head in my neck. "You're lucky," he almost groans, making me quirk a brow. "And why is that?"

"I'm the only one that can smell your arousal." My breath hitches and my face heats up.

"Oh..." I say with a blush creeping up my cheeks. He places a light kiss on my neck. "Don't worry. You're not the only one." Pressing his hips against me from behind, I can feel his hard length against my ass.

I almost jump in surprise. I've never seen a naked man before, let alone a man's member. He turns me around in his arms. "I'm sorry. I just can't help it. You just have that effect on me. When I see you..." He growls, turns me around in his arms and kisses me fiercely. When he breaks the kiss, my voice is almost a whisper. "You have the same effect on me. It's so intense."

He gives me a soft smile, brush a strand of hair away from my forehead and nods. "Yes, it is." We look deep into each other's eyes for a while until someone clears their throat, breaking the spell between us.

"If you would kindly break apart, here's your juice Kira," Sharon says. I blush again. "Uhm, sorry. Thank you."

"No problem. Now come on. Everybody is in the garden." Shawn looks at me and asks, "are you ready?" I want to shake my head, but instead, I nod. "Yes, I am but please don't leave me alone." He brushes his thumb over my jaw. "Don't worry. I'm never letting you go."

I kiss him and gather my courage. He leads me out through a door and into the garden. Everybody immediately goes silent and they all stare at me. Yeah, not uncomfortable at all. Shawn wraps an arm around my waist. "Don't worry Kira. They are just exited and curious. I'm right here."