City (Sean/White)

Author's note: Part 19/??? of Sean/White/Black story. I got a little carried away. 

Thank all of you for reading, commenting and voting on August drabbles. Pick/Rome, Pat/Non and Sean/White/Black stories will continue next month. Let's see each other in September

The night breeze hit White's face as soon as they walked out of the building. Black held his hand again, and White couldn't help swinging it back and forth happily. They spotted Sean waiting for them in front of the apartment complex, leaning on his bike. His brother's friend, dressed in black jeans, a dark blue shirt and a khaki jacket, looked even more handsome. When he smiled at them, White's face immediately turned red. He was about to let go of Black's hand, but his twin tightened the grip, not giving him a chance to slip away. 

"Hi, nice to see you again." Sean winked, and White was surprised the taller had the guts to flirt with him in front of his older brother. 

"Shut the fuck up," Black growled. The sudden whirlwind of anger coming to him through the connection was overwhelming. Sean was indeed lucky that he was holding his twin's hand. 

"Let's go, P'Black." White beeped, tugging at his brother's hand, dragging him to the motorcycle. Black sent Sean one more nasty glare before he put a helmet on him. This small ritual was something special for them. The truth is, White loved when Black was this affectionate. It made him feel like a tiny kitty basking in his brother's warm love. Without a word, they set off into the night city with Sean straight at their heels. 

The restaurant Sean picked was nice. Not like a five-star restaurant for the rich, but homier. White never dined in this kind of place. Back in Russia, he ate delicious meals, but the servings were too small to fill his stomach and expensive. When he demanded a little bit more food, his father ignored him. In his opinion, White was too fat and needed to lose some weight. After that, he never ate more than a few bites, in fear he would gain a few pounds. It was weird his brother didn't comment on his eating habits yet. 

They walked inside the restaurant and spotted Gram and Yok immediately. Yok was waving at them enthusiastically, making White chuckle. The tables were full, and White started to get uncomfortable. He felt Black's hand slipping in his. Sean's palm gently landed on his back, encouraging him to move forward.

"Hi, guys." Yok greeted them with a grin.

"Hello, White." Gram smiled at him. 

"Hello," White whispered. Black rolled his eyes before he pushed him to sit on the chair, plopping on his right side. Sean took place on his left, and his twin growled once again. White was shy, sensing Sean so close to him. Gram handed him the menu. White examined it thoroughly, but he wasn't sure what to order. 

"Try this." Sean leaned closer, pointing to the menu. White's breath hitched, finding himself nodding at the suggestion. A Black's unapproving scowl echoed in his ears, but it was too late anyway. White was silent most of the time gang was talking. The habit of listening and not involving himself in the conversation kicked in. 

The food arrived later, and White's eyes widened over its size. He couldn't finish this without gaining weight. He can't get fat. What if father finds out? His thought went into overdrive, spiking the anxiety. Black's palms were on his face in an instant. 

"It's okay, White. You don't have to eat all of it. Just a bit more than you usually do." Black's voice cut through his dark thoughts. 

"You noticed?" White managed to stutter. 

"You are all skin and bones. How could I not?" Black nodded as he pulled him closer. Their foreheads touched, and White's worries immediately disappeared. 

"We can get through this together." Black continued, and White never felt so loved before. He missed his brother, the other half of his soul, so much.