Weird (Off/Gun)

Weird. It was the perfect description of Gun's behaviour for the past few days. Off thought, the younger actor couldn't be any clingier, but he was wrong. The amount of affection directed to him became almost suffocating. Not that he was complaining. He loved Gun's kisses, hugs, and in fact, everything the shorter guy did to him. Still, something must have happened to make Gun act like this, and Off took it as his personal goal to figure it out. 

Two days later, after numerous unsuccessful attempts to get Gun talking, he almost gave up. It was a quiet evening, and Off was lying on the sofa with his partner sprawled on him, watching some random drama. Gun's small arms were wrapped around his waist and his head buried in the crook of his neck, where he could feel small kisses from time to time. 

Off couldn't help himself to ask once more as his palms rubbed lazy circles on his boyfriend's back. 

"I know something is wrong with you." 

Gun froze in the middle of the kiss. 

"Please, tell me. I am worried." He added, waiting for Gun to respond. 

"It's nothing," Gun whispered, resting his head on Off's shoulder. 

"Gun, I know you are lying." 

Gun was quiet for a moment, probably thinking about what to say. 

"You will laugh at me." He decided to speak. 

"I won't. Tell me, Ter." Off smiled and kissed Gun's dishevelled hair to encourage him. 

"I watched Astrophile. I feel bad for Tankhun and Mimi." Gun's voice trembled, making Off's heart swell. He tightened his grip on the younger, inhaling the sweet scent. 

"Oh, baby." Off exhaled, letting Gun snuggle to him even more. 

And if his shirt later ended soaked with tears, he didn't say anything.