Landmark (Sean/White)

Author's note: part 15/??? of Sean/White/Black story. 

The nights became more peaceful for White after he came back to Thailand. Nightmares that were an integral part of him almost all his life didn't appear since he could sleep next to his brother. The decision to go back could easily pass as a point-turning landmark in his life. He would never regret that he left his manipulative father behind.

White snuggled closer to Black's chest, sighing contently. 

"I like you too, but we need to wake up, or you will be late for work." Black pointed out but didn't attempt to push him off. 

"I don't want," White whined, pouting. Black's chest shook with laughter. White's face lit up with a smile. He missed his big brother's laughing. They lay in the bed for a few more minutes before White decided they must get ready. As much as he wanted to spend the time with Black like this, he was painfully aware that they both had to be responsible adults.

Black dropped him in front of the clinic before he took off to the garage. The clinic was lively, and White loved it. The difference between a big hospital and a small place like this was significant, and White preferred that he could be closer to his patients like this. Even the personnel was friendly. Namo was a chatterbox. By now, White already knew about her girlfriend Eugene and the protest against some corrupted businessman Tawi they attended. The name sounded familiar to him, but he couldn't place it. It was interesting hearing about people expressing their feelings and opinions this way, especially in Thailand. They were so brave.

White was sitting in his office waiting for the next patient when the door opened, revealing two familiar faces. 

"Hi, there, doctor White." Gram grinned.

"Hello, White." Sean joined the greeting. Though White wasn't surprised to see Gram, considering his injury, he surely didn't think Sean would be there with him.  

"Hi, P'Gram, P'Sean." White smiled as he stood up from his seat. 

"I guess you are here for the injury check-up?" He added, adjusting his glasses. Gram nodded, already on his way to the seat placed near the table. Sean was at his heels. White waited for Gram to sit down, turning to face Sean. 

"I am here as a driver and moral support." Sean grinned. 

"Black wanted to come, but Gumpa had a job for him," Gram added.

"You should have seen his face." Sean laughed, and White couldn't help but grin too. His brother must have been mad. He turned back to Gram. 

"Let's get look at you, P'Gram." White smiled as he proceeded to put on gloves and carefully unwrap the bandage covering the stitches.