Boat (Pat/Non)

Author's note: here comes the second part of Pat/Non story. 

Pat took an opportunity to look around the hospital and its surrounding. His shift starts tomorrow, and according to a head nurse, it was for the best if he looked around beforehand. The hallways were long, rooms wide, and even though the building was reconstructed modernly, it still gives an impression of a sanatorium instead of a classic hospital. Pat walked out, more interested in the vast garden than the hospital. Most of the flowers were in bloom, making the old facility look prettier than it actually was. He took a small path, leading him further in the garden. He passed the small bush, arriving at the pond hidden between the trees. Pat observed the calm water surface. The view was beautiful. Someone did a good job maintaining this greenery. 

As he was sucking in the beauty and the calmness of his surrounding, he spotted the white thing floating his way. Pat bend over to take a better look, recognizing a paper boat. He immediately glanced around, finding a petite figure squatted on the other side. The boy looked up suddenly, and their eyes met. Their gazes stayed locked for a while before the boy stood up with a wince and disappeared into the bush. Pat shook his head. The image of the pretty boy still burned inside his head. 

He glanced at the paper boat, taking it out of the pond. He examined it before he carefully hid it in his pants pocket.