HB C10

A/N; Sorry I am posting so late, life is busy here. On a side note there may not be an update next weekend since I am gearing up to get the kids ready to go back to school. Enjoy
~~~~

"Oh my goodness." Several of the girls in the locker room said seeing her ring.
"What's happening?" Charlotte asked looking up from her phone.
"We're gushing over Becky's new rock." Naomi said.
"Huh?" Charlotte said looking at Becky who just smiled. "What new rock?"
"Just the one weighing down her left hand." Bayley said.
Charlotte looked at her fingers and then it clicked.
"Oh my god." Charlotte said. "He proposed?"
"He did." Becky said sitting down.
"Congratulations." Charlotte said hugging her.
"Thanks." Becky said.
"Ada must be over the moon." Alexa said.
"Yes." Becky said.
"I am happy for her and for you." Alexa said. "There we times I feared for them."
"I know." Becky said. "But you kept in touch."
"Ada reminds me of my kid sister." Alexa said. "I liked helping take care of her."
"She still has all the coloring books your sent." Becky said. "Each page colored."
"Art was a way she could express things still." Alexa said. "She hadn't found her words."
"They helped." Becky said.
"I'm glad." Alexa said.

After getting ready for the show Becky tucked her ring into the box in her bag and headed to warm up.

"Hey kid." Hunter said seeing her.
"Hi." Becky said.
"So are you ready for your match?" Hunter asked.
"Yes." Becky said. "We've set a plan."
"Good." Hunter said. "So Seth mentioned he proposed."
"He did." Becky said smiling.
"I'm happy for you two." Hunter said. "We'll three."
"Thanks." Becky said. "Adaley is over the moon, she's started planning already."
"She's excited." Hunter said. "You've changed her world."
"And she mine." Becky said.
"It's good to see you happy." Hunter said.
"Thanks." Becky said.

Her match opened the show and it was impressive. It was a two on one handicap match against Asuka and Kairi. Charlotte had faced them last week and lost and now it was her turn but she was determined to win.

"You okay?" Seth asked.
"I'm good." Becky said.
"Good, table spots among woman is rare." Seth said.
"Yes, but it's not my first spot." Becky said. "I trust the girls and they trust me."
"Good." Seth said.
"I am going to go shower and change so we can catch our flight tonight." Becky said.
"Okay, see you in a bit." Seth said kissing her before going out to end the show.

"Daddy?l Adaley said as Seth lifted her from her bed.
"Yes baby." Seth said. "We're heading home."
"Where is Becky?" Adaley asked.
"She's in the car." Seth said. "She insisted we stop and get you."
"Good." Adaley said.
"Hi sweet girl." Becky said.
"Hi." Adaley said hugging her.
"Buckle up." Seth said closing the door.
"Thanks for having daddy stop and get me." Adaley said buckling up.
"I figured you'd want to be home with us our first morning as an engaged family." Becky said.
"I do." Adaley said smiling them both smiled as they headed home.

"Man, them waffles smell amazing." Seth said coming into the kitchen the next morning.
"Thanks daddy." Adaley said. "I made them with strawberry chunks inside."
"Tasty." Seth said.
"She's quite the little chef." Becky said.
"I can see." Seth said.
"Rosalyn from gymnastics does a cooking class with her mom." Adaley said.
"Is that something you want to try?" Seth asked.
"Maybe, I have a full schedule now." Adaley said.
"But if it's a once a week thing it might be fun." Seth said. "I can look into it and see."
"Okay." Adaley said.
"Good." Seth said.
"I thought after breakfast we can pack our bags for the sleepover, just to make sure we have what we need." Becky said.
"Coach Dee sent us home with a list." Adaley said. "One for kids and one for mommies."
"Sounds wise." Becky said.
"And we'll you ladies do that I have to go check in with Nick at the school." Seth said.
"Sounds like we have a plan." Becky said.
"Speaking of planning, can I show you some things I found for the wedding."
"Yes." Becky said. "We haven't set a date but it's never to early to look at things."
"I9m okay going to the courthouse." Seth said. "Tomorrow."
"Daddy." Adaley said.
"Sorry but no can do." Becky said. "Tomorrow is gym training day and I am only doing this wedding thing once and I want it done right."
"Yes daddy." Adaley said.
"Okay, okay." Seth said. "Can I suggest a place?"
"Suggest away." Becky said.
"Hawaii." Seth said. "Maybe Maui."
"I love Hawaii." Becky said.
"Me too." Seth said. "Plus it will be a great place to bring our families, nice weather, some fun in the beaches, surfing."
"Sounds good to me." Becky said.
"So we!re getting married in Hawaii?" Adaley asked.
"Looks like it." Seth said.
"Yay, I can learn to Hula." Adaley said. "And see fire dancers."
"We have the where." Becky said. "Now we just need the rest and we have time for all that."
"We do." Seth said.