HB C8

(SURPRISE A DAY EARLY RELEASE. ENJOY AND SEE YOU NEXT WEEKEND)
~~~
"Hey ma." Becky said sitting at the table.
"Hello Liv." Annette said.
"You seen Seth?" Becky asked.
"He and your Da went for a walk." Annette said.
"Everything okay?" Becky asked.
"Yes." Annette said. "You know your da will always be protective of you, he just wants to get to know Seth better."
"He is a great man." Becky said.
"I see that in how amazing Adaley is." Annette said. "That girl told me about her kidnapping and how scared it made her and how you helped her find the courage to talk again."
"She's an amazing girl." Becky said. "Did you talk about her anxiety with Seth wrestling?"
"We did." Annette said handing Becky a cup of coffee. "I told her how it made me feel when you wrestle and how I cope with it."
"Thanks ma." Becky said. "I try talking to her but I know something's just take time or coping skills."
"They do." Annette said. "That girl loves you."
"I know." Becky said.
"You know she wants you to be her mom." Annette said.
"I know." Becky said smiling. "We've told her we need time with that."
"That's good." Annette said. "She is a sweetheart and I love her, but a good foundation needs time."
"Seth and I agree." Becky said. "But honestly Ma, I see my future so clearly with them, even more then with WWE."
"Wow." Annette said.
"I guess I didn't realize that part of me was still in the darkness from my childhood, but ma, the sun is finally shining on all of me." Becky said.
"I see that and it makes me so happy." Annette said hugging her daughter.
"Group hug." Adaley said hugging them both.
"Good morning sweet girl." Becky said helping her sit on her lap.
"Good morning." Adaley said cuddling into Becky. "Where's daddy?"
"He's on a walk with Grampy." Annette said.
"Oh." Adaley said. "Do we have to leave soon?"
"We do." Becky said.
"I made you a meal to take on the road." Annette said.
"Thanks Grammy." Adaley said. "Should I go get dressed?"
"Yes and make sure your things are packed." Becky said.
"We did that yesterday and her outfit for today is laid out." Annette said.
"Good." Becky said. "Go change and bring your things down."
"Okay." Adaley said.
She headed up to change and Becky went to change herself and got her bags to the living room.

"Hey." Seth said seeing them.
"Daddy." Adaley said running over and hugging him.
"Hi sweet girl." Seth said. "How are you?"
"I'm good." Adaley said. "All packed and ready to go."
"Good." Seth said. "Hi beautiful."
"Hi." Becky said kissing him. "Good walk?"
"Yes." Seth said. "You're dad is a cool man."
"Good." Becky said. "I got your stuff packed and we're ready to hit the road."
"You got Mr. Wiggles JR right?" Ken asked.
"Yes." Adaley said. "He's ready for our adventure and Becky is going to help me take pictures to send you and Grammy."
"Sounds lovely." Ken said.

After some tearful goodbyes and promises to visit Iowa soon the trio headed off to finish the tour of England, Scotland, Ireland and Germany before heading back to the states.

"Oh my lanta." Adaley said seeing all the boxes stacked in the garage.
"What's this?" Seth asked.
"They are my things." Becky said. "I asked Josh and his girlfriend Jen to pack things up for me and ship them here."
"Smart." Seth said.
"I am so happy we are all finally home." Adaley said.
"Me too." Becky said. "I say we leave the unpacking until tomorrow and just relax today."
"Me too." Adaley said yawning.
"Sounds good, but after someone has a shower." Seth said.
"Can I take a bubble bath and relax?" Adaley asked as they walked inside.
"Deal." Seth said.
"I'll help her set up." Becky said.
"Thanks." Seth said seeing the pile of mail.

Becky walked Adaley to her bathroom and started the water.
"I think gummy bear." Adaley said handing her the bottle of bubble bath.
"Might be so yummy after you're soak we'll eat you." Becky teased.
"Maybe." Adaley teased back.
Becky giggled and turned on her frameless candles and blew up her back cushion.
"Looks like we're ready." Becky said.
"Can I play some music?" Adaley asked.
"Go for it." Becky said.
Adaley smiled and picked her favorite playlist and set the phone on the Bluetooth speaker and climbed into the bath.
"You enjoy relaxing." Becky said.
"Wait, can I wear a mask?" Adaley asked.
"Sure." Becky said pulling out one of the face masks and helping her put it in place.
"Thanks." Adaley said. "I'll call when I am pruny."
"Okay." Becky said with a giggle.