Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

"What does that mean?" Nicole whispered as she gazed up at him.

"Someday I'll tell you," Marcus replied, pressing another sweet kiss on her forehead.

She nuzzled closer, his scent filling in her nostrils. "Tell me what it means," she persisted.

"Someday," her husband insisted and swept down his head to kiss her once again. The pace they had set earlier started to increase, the rim of their lips overlapping each other's. Nicole let out a moan, the entrance of her mouth opening as her husband's tongue invaded the depths of it. She felt the radiating heat dripping off of him, the feel of his strong and well-built frame felt amazing beneath her fingers. Her hands curled against his skin, as if it were a fabric shirt that she could coil and lost herself within his warmth. She wrapped her arms around his neck once again, his silky hair teased her fingertips.

"Nicole," Marcus mumbled, his stubble caressing her soft skin.

"Marcus," her voice came out as a whine almost. The desperation clearly laced with the tone of her voice. It was strange and bizarre to feel something so intoxicating, Nicole thought as she gripped her husband's dark mane, trying to keep his head as close to hers as it could possibly get.

"Tell me you want this as much as I do," he said, between kisses. To answer his question, Nicole pressed herself harder against him and began to rub her body against his. Taking the cherry-colored bottom lip between hers, Nicole found the confidence and started to suck on it. A groan left her husband's lips, tightening his upper limbs against her small frame. In return to the erotic pull of her mouth, Marcus kept-up the assault and bit his wife's lip. Nibbling, then sucking the large swell of it, running the tip of his tongue across it that left her insides squirming in pleasure.

"Touch me, Marcus" Nicole ordered, grabbing his hands to put them upon her curves. Their height difference became a little difficult since she had to stay in her toes to reach Marcus' tall extent.

With a cannibalistic sound, her husband swept her up in his arms and carried her way to the acess of his room chamber; the solemn haven of her husband's that she dared not to go in unless invited. Now in the cage of the same man, she laid her head down on his chest, eyes closed, taking in everything that was happening so quickly. These couple of days had gone by so fast that it left her head reeling, making her judgements cloudy and made her second-guess whether she was doing the right thing by finally sleeping with her husband.

The recalling of their conversation previously settled in her mind again. It looked like Marcus was still not over the Dallas "thing" although nothing had really happened between them. It was so weird and odd to be hearing the man she had loved for two years being possessive and jealous over another man whom she'd never dared to have an affair.

All thoughts were wiped from her mind when Marcus kicked the door open and walked towards the large, four-poster bed. The sheets were soft and luxurious against her heated flesh, the velvety texture felt nice and cool. Nicole saw her husband starting to undress, his hands coming up to undone his underwear. Rolling off the bed, she reached out to stop him.

"Let me," she said huskily.

There was no going back now. They had reached the end point of this tug-of-war game. Neither was determined to go back, not when their lips had interlocked again while she made works with her hands. Nicole pulled at his boxer bands, tugging at cotton underwear down. About to touch the evidence of arousal, Marcus took that chance to take her hand and kissed the palm open.

"Next time," he said and tugged at her shirt, causing the knot to unfurl and before Nicole could blink, the garment was up and away. Her husband's fingers fumbled with her short's button, sending her pants flying, neither of them caring where their clothes land. Marcus unfastened her bra, leaving her breathless as cool air met her bare skin.

Nicole noticed that her husband had taken that chance to lay himself down on her, gently, prying the hair that covered her side-face.

"You're so damn beautiful, I hurt just looking at you."

She smiled at the words, it may sound sweet and great in many other's but to her it sounded a little pitiful. Like the ugly ducking that needed reassurance that she, too, was beautiful even though she was not.

Smiling sadly, she reached out and pulled at him, wanting to keep the physical intensity between them. Losing her heart again was not part of this deal, she just couldn't make the same mistake ever again.

Marcus seemed to take the initiative and started to get things going. She drowned in the sweetness ad pleasure her husband brought, turning her head as he kissed an exposed patch of flesh. Shutting her amber eyes, and squeezed Marcus' shoulder blades, her short nails digging in, not caring if it would leave dents on his perfect body. Before long, both of them lost themselves into the throng of passion, the steady rhythm of his breath quickening, his strength becoming stronger.

-o-

They laid awake in the center of the bed, arms entwined, their legs curled into a fetal position. Marcus' arms wrapped around her waist protectively, his body spooned about hers. The afterglow of their lovemaking left her boneless, taking her to places she'd never been before.

"What happens now?" she asked softly, stroking the hairy arm of her husband.

He didn't reply straight away, though judging by his even breathing he must have fallen asleep. She was just about to turn around and shake him awake when he replied, his voice groggy and sleep must be really overcrowding everything. "We stay married for a year, now that the marriage is consummated."

"We still stick to the original plan, don't we?" Nicole said, her movement stilled at the announcement. How stupid could she be? Expecting things would change if they had managed to seal the marriage. No matter how much she tried, she really couldn't get past her naivety and foolishness. But if her husband had decided the original must go on, then it must. There was no point in changing anything, not when they were only married for a year. Perhaps, before they could even hit their first year anniversary, Cora would come back and take her rightful place as Marcus' wife.

"Of course. Like I said before, nothing changes between us. We stay married for a year, unless your sister Cora comes home and decides to do rightful thing, then that's when we get our a marriage annulled."

"Of course," she repeated, quietly.

"Sleep," he said and pulled her in closer.

She didn't doze though, sleep was too far away in her mind right now. She stayed like that, waiting for the evenness of her husband's breathing to come. Letting out a relieved breath when it happened, she pried his hands off her, dragging on her clothes on the way to the door. She couldn't nap in the same room, let alone in the same bed as her husband's, not when he had told her once again, the revelation of their positions within this scam for a marriage, without failing miserably.

Here is the update! Sorry if it's short but I just wanted to get it across. Tell me guys what you think, and did any of you watched the Manny vs Floyd's fight night? Who did you guys bet on? #TeamPacquiao (Though, no offense to those on Mayweather's side, but I feel like he didn't deserve to win since he only did it for money unlike with Manny, he did it FOR HIS COUNTRY. And the fight was based on biased judgement, which sucks). Anyways, I mean no insult to Mayweather's side, this is just my point of view and it has got nothing to do with racial, nationality etc. So anyways (again), tell me what you guys think of this short chapter and enjoy my little honey bees. xoxo