Part 41

Now should I explain, dear reader, how Arthur could be in two places at once? I shall, or should. There is one continuing continuity problem, that is that Arthur 2, from The Sitting duck, disappeared into the singularity on Xanadu. He could have popped up as the father of the golden clad Mordred in Up and Away, however that story line never quite came to fruition. So always at the back of the Author’s mind was how the problem could have been resolved before the end of the book series. What I should have done is to look at where he went by going myself into the singularity. However I have heard that there are side effects for real people. Moreover I have done it and found out that Arthur 2 travelled exactly to the point in time where Bunny Malone was trying to kill the baby Arthur at the cloning factory on Reema V.

And now the writer appears as an avatar staring over the railings of the facility looking at the assassin and Arthur locked in their death struggle.

Would the Writer, the physical avatar of the Author in these made up dimensions, interact with the characters? I don’t know, but I think I had better decide before Arthur 2 gets killed don’t you?

I think that because I play so many RPGs and first person shooters that I should be able to control him, myself, through my keyboard and mouse. I wonder what I have to press to thump someone?

As I was deciding or finding out how the avatar would move and interact with his world, Arthur managed to kick Bunny into a vat of fluid.

“Hah,” hahed Arthur, “having four rabbit feet wasn’t lucky for you!”

    This is the end of the FREE sample on Wattpad. Please buy the full book at http://tinyurl.com/ADaVinciCo-Ed