XIII: DINNER

It took Tatum another five minutes to go out of the bathroom, heading to her room without saying a word to anyone else. They didn't seem to notice her.

When she got into her room, she plugged in her hairdryer and quickly dried it, which didn't take long considering the short length. She then straightened it.

She put on light makeup and jewellery. Lots of rings, a necklace and a pair of hoops. She looked at herself in the mirror, trying to convince herself that she looked good.

After five minutes of staring in the mirror, picking out her best and worst features, she finally walked out. "Are we ready to go?" She asked.

Miguel looked her up and down. She really was the prettiest girl he'd ever seen. "Yeah, we're ready," Becca said, getting up and being the first to head out of the trailer.

The restaurant wasn't far, so they walked there. After a ten minute walk, they should up just on time, being seated as soon as they arrived.

Tatum sat opposite Tristan, next to Miguel. Tristan was sat next to Mason. Miguel looked up at the two of them, who both seemed to be gushing at the fact they were sat together, per Mason's suggestion. Was he trying to play match maker?

Miguel rolled his eyes, looking down at the menu before ordering, followed by everyone else. "So, Tatum, how are you getting on with the rest of the cast?" Maddy asked.

"Oh, they're really cool. At first I was super intimidated, I mean, these are like, huge actors," she said. Everyone seemed offended. "Sorry, but they are! I mean, Noah Schnapp and Sydney Sweeney? They're both in super famous shows, and they totally carry them!"

"So, who are you closest to?" Brady asked.

"Definitely Noah. He's been there for me a lot. I was getting a lot of hate at the start, and I obviously couldn't call you guys when I was on set, so he helped me a lot through my breakdowns. I guess it helps that our characters were best friends, until the end of the movie, obviously."

Tristan, Becca and Mason looked over to Miguel. His jaw was clenched. Nothing too obvious, but noticeable if you were looking for it. But for the trio who was looking for it, Miguel looked totally pissed. Completely green with envy.

Tristan, being the absolute jokester he is, decided to poor gasoline in the already burning fire. "Wasn't there meant to be a kissing scene?" He asked. He knew the answer, Tatum had told him. She totally freaked out about it, actually.

"There was. They're still deciding whether or not to put it in."

"Wait! Oh my God," Becca said, "So you, like, kissed Noah Schnapp?"

"Yeah."

"Wasn't that your first kiss?" Mason asked.

Before Tatum could answer, Miguel, whose jaw was now on the verge of snapping due to how hard he was clenching it, got up. "I'm gonna head to the bathroom," he said, trying his best not to sound mad.

Tatum thought nothing of it, turning back to Mason. "Yeah. I don't really wanna consider it my first kiss, though, I mean, there were no real romantic feelings."

"You're telling me you kissed your celebrity crush and there were no romantic feelings?" Brady asked.

"Yeah. I mean, he's hot, but I don't have an actual crush on him. He's a great friend."

Miguel eventually came back from the bathroom, and the food was served soon after. Tatum finished, looking up to see Tristan taking pictures of her. She looked at him angrily. "Smile," he said. She smiled once, before hitting his phone away.

Once everyone else was finished, they payed the bill and left the restaurant. It was already dark out. Tatum stayed close to Tristan, which he noticed. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, just scared of being out in the dark, I guess. Plus it's kind of cold," Tatum replied. Tristan wrapped his arm around he shoulder in an attempt to keep her warm, until they reached the trailer ten minutes later.

It was already fairly late, but not late enough to sleep, so they decided to watch a movie to pass the time. They watch Labyrinth, which honestly creeped Tatum out a bit, even though it was a good movie.

When the movie was over, it was time for bed

When the movie was over, it was time for bed. They decided to go with the same sleeping arrangements as last night. Miguel and Tatum headed to the bedroom as everyone else got comfy in the living room.

"Are you okay?" Tatum asked. "You've been weird since we went to the restaurant?"

"I have?" Miguel replied.

"You didn't speak to me at all during dinner. Is this about the thing that happened in the bathroom, because I promise I didn't mean to offend you, I just had a lot going through my mind."

"A lot of what? Why were you so scared?"

"Like, flashbacks or whatever. That's not the point! Don't try and change the subject. What is your problem?"

"I don't have a problem, Tay, you're just creating one."

"Creating one by calling you out on being distant? What have I done to you?"

"Nothing, oh my god, chill the fuck out!" Miguel yelled.

"Oh, so we're yelling now? What the hell's gotten into you?"

"Why didn't you tell me you kissed Noah?"

"Why would it matter? It's a slasher film, Miguel, the main character's always kiss someone. It's a film! And even if it wasn't, why would it be a problem? I don't have to tell you everything."

"No, but it would be nice if you told me at least a bit. He's been your crush for how long? And you just forget to mention that you're making out with him?"

"It was one kiss on screen! It's not like we went back to his trailer and carried it on! That was no reason to get so mad and storm off to the bathroom for ten minutes."

"Who said that was the reason?"

"What other reason do you have to be gone for ten minutes? I mean you said yourself you're mad about me not telling you. There's clearly something else messing with your head right now, I think-"

"There's nothing else, Tay," Miguel whispered.

"What?"

"Nothing else is messing with my head."

"Then why are you so mad? It's such a small fucking thing, I don't get why-"

"Stop yelling."

"You yelled first! Don't interrupt me when I'm-"

Miguel didn't listen. He interrupted her. His hands grabbed her waist, pulling her closer to his, and his lips met hers. It took Tatum a second to realise what was going on, before she kissed back, her hands on his jaw, moving to his hair.

The kiss felt like it went on for hours, before the door opened. "Hey what was all the- Holy shit."