II: LIKED

The next morning, Tatum woke up alone. She looked around and noticed Miguel sat on the floor with everyone else. They were watching TV, and no one had seen her wake up, but she was embarrassed that they'd all seen her sleeping.

"Did I snore?" Tatum asked, catching the attention of everyone.

"Tons, it was gross," Miguel replied.

"Shut up, asshole, I wasn't asking you," Tatum said. Miguel went to say something back, but Tristan stop him.

"Guys, chill. No, Tatum, you didn't snore. You slept like a baby," he said.

"Babies snore," Miguel remarked. Tristan tapped him on the arm, but Tatum just rolled her eyes, heading to Mason's room for some privacy to change into her normal clothes.

She was lucky that she was done changing, because Tristan barged in. "Jesus, Tristan! Ever heard of knocking?"

"It's not like I interrupted anything," he said, making Tatum laugh slightly. "I saw you guys last night."

"Sorry?" Tatum was confused.

"You and Miguel. On the couch," Tristan said. He sounded serious. For a second, Tatum thought he was mad at her, until he started teasing and making kissey noises, walking over and tickling her.

"I was cold, and he was uncomfortable. I never plan on having it happen again," Tatum said, but Tristan kept tickling her. Eventually he tackled her into the bed and they broke out into a play fight.

They were laughing and rolling round, until Miguel walked in. From his angle, it definitely looked weird. Tristan was on top of Tatum, and her hands were on his waist. Miguel picked up his shoes, which Tatum assumed was his reason for coming in here in the first place. "There's a lock," Miguel said, "Use it."

When Miguel left, Tristan rolled of Tatum. She didn't know how to feel about the situation. She didn't really care that Miguel was mad, he was always mad at her, but she was worried he'd tell the other that something was going on between her and Tristan, even though it wasn't.

"He's totally jealous," Tristan said, making Tatum scrunch up her face in disgust.

"Or maybe he was just grossed out because it looked like we were about to hook up in Mason's bed," she said.

"No, he was totally jealous," Tristan repeated himself. Tatum ignored him and got up, going back to the living room. Tristan soon followed. "Watch this," he whispered before they made it to the living room.

The two sat on the floor with Becca and Brady, like last night. Maddy, Miguel and Mason all sat on the couch. Tristan put his arm around Tatum. Everyone perceive it as friendly, but Miguel stared at him. His jaw clenched ever harder than last night, and Tatum felt his eyes burning into the back of her head.

Tristan said something about jealousy, but she was still convince the stares were out of nothing but hatred.