Chapter 3: Andromeda

AN: Hi, so I decided to slightly change things up, I will be removing Yamato from the story, it's hard for me to write him honestly. Also if you're caught up with the most recent chapter of One Piece, you'll know why I removed him. So I did edit the last two chapters briefly, I hope you guys still like it.

Also sorry that Zoro is slightly OOC in this story, but he's supposed to be a fanboy you know? Anyway he's head over heels for Luffy in canon so it's not that different, right? lol?

*

Zoro was walking around town with Robin and Franky, apparently, the town was having a festival today.

"It's interesting, the amount of effort the townspeople are preparing for the festival, I was just reading a book about it from the town's library," Robin said in slight awe, Franky was impressed as well. "Yeah they're building a lot of things for this festival pretty quickly, and it looks stable too."

Zoro chuckled internally a bit, of course, Franky and Robin's hobbies will never rest, Zoro was just happy to go to the city without too much supervision. While he apparently "gets lost" a lot, he's glad that Robin and Franky came with him, they give him way more slack than the others, (yes, because walking in a straight line without getting lost is an achievement).

He finally spotted the object he wanted to see since his first night at the beach house, he had to wait a few days because the others had group plans. He saw that huge statue that caught his eyes a few nights ago, there he was, standing in front of a memorial of his favorite band.

Considering the festival is a music festival, it made a lot of sense for the group to be the center of the festivities. Flowers, letters, food, and more were left in front of the statue, right above it was a plaque, 'The Pride of Dawn Island' is what it read. From what Robin told him earlier, a lot of people that left gifts for the departed trio weren't just fans, those three were kind to the town before they were famous and after they reached stardom. It's a reason why Zoro likes them, celebrities that aren't jackasses and didn't let fame get to their head, the support they have from the city is just proof of it.

Franky whistled at the statue, impressed by the quality, Robin smiled at the young adult before her. Zoro isn't the type of person to idolize someone if they don't deserve it.

"By the way Zoro, the town has a memorial concert for the boys at the end of the festival, in case if you wanted to know" Robin smiled as he saw the green-haired man shoulder's raise with hidden excitement.

"Really? That's nice of them," Zoro replied softly, he turned around the face his older friend. "How long is it before the concert starts?"

Robin pulled out a pamphlet from Franky's back pocket, the older two looking over the itinerary. "It starts around 10 pm bro, so you got plenty of time to relax before then," Franky said as he was looking at the other festivities listed.

It was currently 7 pm, and the small group was looking around and taking time to shop around and play some classic carnival games.

It wasn't long before the stack of prizes Franky won for Robin started to pile up, meanwhile, Zoro only got one prize, a pretty good one too.