Chapter 7: Epilogue

After few weeks

Author POV:

"You had to leave just after our relationship started, we were together for just 3 days and now we are in a long-distance relationship," Pha said with a pout on his face while on their daily video call session while having dinner.

"Well, that's how we got in a relationship right, you getting upset at me for leaving," Ming said with a small smile while making his morning coffee. The time zone difference is so much where for Ming it's morning while Pha is having his dinner. But they found their synergy and they made it work.

"And it's not that I am not going to come back right, I will be back in a month and we can have all the dates that we missed and I will take care of you and love you my fullest that you would want to kick me out, but I will still stay and love you" Ming continued.

"Stop being cheesy, you can't stop, can you? Dont worry I won't kick you out ever, " Pha said.

"That's good to hear... I miss you, love," Ming said with a smile, talking to his phone looking at Pha, and caressing him over the phone.

"I miss you to P'" Pha replied with a slight blush on his face.

This relationship was still new to both of them, but they are trying their best to make it work by showing each other their love.

Both of them are waiting for the time when they are going to meet and show their love to each other even more.

After a Month

Pha and Beam were waiting at the airport for their lovers to land.

"I am scared, I dont even know if he will like the flowers," Pha said as he was holding a bucket of roses and Beam also had a bucket of roses for Forth.

"Yes, dont be nervous! Engineers are just a bunch of cheesy assholes, they will love these things, and dont worry P'Ming will love it whatever you do... So dont be nervous" Beam said.

"Ya... I am just nervous." Pha said. "I missed him so much" he continued.

"I can see that." Beam said with a smile.

Just then heard the announcer announce that Flight Ming and Forth were in just landed.

Both Pha and Beam looked at each other and smiled.

Beam said,

"Let go get our men."

__________________________________________________________________

This is the end!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed the story!!

Thank you for the support!!

Have a great day,

Cheers!

-Kee<3