Chapter 6: Loving Back

Phana POV:

I said it. I finally said it!

I took a deep breath and looked back at ming. He was smiling dearly and said. "Well now that sounds better than what I imagined"

"You imagined me saying 'i love you to you?" I asked.

"Mm-hm I did, I have so many crazy stories that I made up in my brain you know," he said with a smile and then continued looking worried "dont leave me for this, I am not creepy".

I laughed as he said that. "Well, now I have to rethink about this" I teased with a smile.

"Please dont do that love," he begged, he looked so funny looking at me like that. But did he just say 'love'?

"Are you red now? How is seeing me begging you make you this red?" he asked. And blushed more. He is being crazy.

"Or are you blushing coz I called you 'love', my love?" he smiled teasingly.

"Shut up!!" I said as I stood up, I am so sure my face is baked. I rubbed my face, trying to make my face less red. I walked back to our table to our friends who we have been ignoring since we left.

I heard him laugh behind me as he followed me back to our table.

I sat back in my seat and just took the last sip of my coffee which is cold now.

"Soo....." beam spoke up after Ming settled down beside me.

I have no idea what to say, so I glanced at Ming who was now sitting beside me. He looked back at me and said with a laugh "what? Didn't you tell me to shut up? "

Ming POV:

After I said that I can see he looked betrayed. I am so happy! I dont know how to express my happiness.

"You- i- you are mean P'!!!" Pha said as he looked shocked.

I laughed and said, "I will call the waiter for some snacks and refills, my treat."

I called the waiter to get the orders and sat back. Relaxed.

"What are you not going to say anything?" Kit asked again.

"Ya what is this, you both have been out there for a while. You both have nothing to say?" Forth asked.

"Well there is nothing to say and he asked me to shut up, and who am I to say no to his request? Right?" I said with a smirk. I can see all of them were ready to throw their hands at me, as I rest my hand behind Pha, and hugged his shoulder, bringing him closer. I can see Pha blushing again after my comment.

"Show off!!" Beam said as he relaxed back to his seat and continued "Pha, you have been bluing over and over again since you got here, you are going to be permanently red if it goes on like this"

We all laughed at the comment as I see Pha blush more and cover his red face with his hands.

"Well I don't mind you becoming red, because you look pretty cute," I said with a smiling look at Pha.

"Shut up!!" he said as he smacked me with his other hand which is not covering his face.

I laughed wholeheartedly.

"This is really just to make me feel single! What is this? Yall are just showing off now!!" Kit exclaimed.

We all laughed together, I hugged Pha closer to me and kissed his forehead.

Life is good.

______________________________________________________________________

Last chapter!!

One more part left! The epilogue will be uploaded soon!!

Hope you enjoyed the story! Please leave your review below!!

Thank you for your support and thank you for reading!

Cheers!

-Kee<3