Chapter 5: Loving

POV Ming :

I looked at Pha when he stood up and left to go to the yard.

"Ming I think you should go and talk to him," Beam said looking worried.

Looked down at my lap contemplating, "I am not sure.."

"Dont waste any more time Ming. if you want him to catch him before you lose him." Forth said as he patted me on my back.

He is right, I dont want to lose him. I stood up and walked towards the yard door.

I stood by the sliding door and took a deep breath before I opened the door.

I saw Pha sitting on one of the outdoor seating looking down at his coffee. I walked up to him and sat down beside him.

We sat there in silence for a while Pha sips his coffee.

"When are you leaving?" Pha said after a while slowly.

"In 3 days." I sighed. I looked up to Pha.

"So early?" he asked.

"Ya it's been a while since I got the offer and now I have to join by next week now," I told him.

"Oh.. then when will you be back..?" he asked as he finally glanced back at me. I can see the sadness in his eyes, I just want to hug him and take all his sadness away.

"With forth, after 2 months." I shifted closer to him to put my hand around his shoulder and bring him closer to me.

"I was not sure if I should take this offer or not, I was thinking of staying back and working from the office and also in the book store. But ..." I whispered.

"No no, dont give up on your dream, I know you wanted to go right, you should do... Don't ... don't mind anything else. " Pha said as he leans on my shoulder.

"I am going to miss you," I told him.

He looked up at me and said with a smile "is that all you have to say?"

He is just making me fall in love with him more, I held him closer to him, and kissed his forehead slightly, I dont know how he will react but I can't be a coward anymore. I have to tell him about my feeling now even if he rejects me doesn't matter but I can not live with the regret of never expressing my feelings.

"I love you. I love you so much" I whispered. I am scared of how he will react. I dont want him to run off, I know he likes me at least a little, but I dont know how much.

"I dont know what to tell you, it hurts when I heard that you are leaving, and at first I was not even able to come to you, because I couldn't even study while you are here, I am always daydreaming about you, you even got me an A- in my test!!" he laughed and lightly hit me, I smiled and gave him a forehead kiss. "You are bad news, you know, I might fail my exam!" he continued.

I waited as he continued. "But I dont care, I dont mind an A- or a B+ for you, but nothing less than that ok?" he looked up at me with a pointed look.

I nodded and smiled, "and you have to call me every day when you are out.. You agree." he asked as his eyes got teary.

"Yes will call you every single day.." I told him as I wiped his tears gently and kissed his forehead again. I caressed his cheeks as he continued his rant.

"Ok, and you when you come back we will hang out, and you won't go around flirting with anyone other than me," he said glaring at me still having a few tears in his eyes.

"I just dont go around flirting with anyone Pha!" I exclaimed. I laughed lightly.

POV Pha :

"I know... I am sorry I don't even know what I am saying" I said looking down. I am just too overwhelmed and happy and sad all altogether.

"I love you"

He whispered again. He kissed me lightly on my forehead and kissed again on my cheeks.

I held both of his cheeks and brought him closer and kissed him directly on his lips.

He brought me closer and he held my head and kissed me deeply.

We parted and I took a deep breath as I looked at him and said "you can just kiss me on my lips and not just my forehead and cheeks, you know."

"Well you didn't say that you love me back, so I am not sure," he said as he smirked at me.

I blushed and looked down. Oh god, this is soo overwhelming.

He likes me back!!!! He said he loves me!!

I took a deep breath and look back at him, blush still high on my cheeks, and said

"I love you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhh we are nearing the end!!

Hope you are liking the story so far!!

Thank you for reading !! 

Cheers!!!

-kee<3