Chapter 3: Great Friends

Phana POV:

Me, Beam, and Kit were studying and trying to get this topic in our brains.

"This is soo stupid, so many quizzes and assignments, we are supposed to be doctors how are we going o treat our patients if we are not healthy, I dont think studying like this is healthy in any way" Beam exclaimed.

I nodded while reading a diagnosis, agreeing with Beam.

"I am so tired! let's take a break, I can't get anything in my brain anymore, my poor head can't handle it!" Kit exclaimed andBeam and I agreed as we nodded.

"Ya I agree, let's go to the cafe, I want some caffeine in me, Forth will be there by now. I miss him, ugh" Beam said as he cleaned up his books.

"You guys go... I- I will just stay you know... I will just make... mm... Some coffee here. " I told them as they cleared the table and stood up.

"Pha!! You can't just avoid him! " Beam said.

"Yes Pha, it's just a meeting anyways" Kit said.

"No... it's just that I feel weird around him... I dont know what to say... I can't even look at him in the eyes.." I sighed

"Pha, he is not going to eat you, man... Come on let's go... Go talk to him... Maybe something beautiful will come out of that, or else you will be single forever. " Kit said and he grabbed my hand and dragged me as beam pushed me to walk forward.

"Wait wait wait, let me at least change into something good. I look weird!! " I yelled as I got dragged out.

"You look handsome Pha, he is in love with you, he wouldn't care!!" Beam exclaimed.

"What are you saying, he is not in love with me, look at him, he so handsome and successful, so kind and loving... he can get anyone he wants... I am nothing in front of him." I sighed.

As we got out of the house and I was done locking the doo,r Beam grabbed me by my shoulder, turned me around,d and said."Pha you are awesome, so smart with a bright future, and going to be one of the best doctors!! And so good looking!! You have soo many fans! Look at you!! You are so cool!! Why dont you understand that? If you dont believe me ask your P'Ming yourself". He laughed as he said the last part and I blushed.

"He is not my P'" I said as I covered my burning face. Kit laughed looking at me and shook his head.

"Come on. Let's go and meet you P," Kit said as he and beam laughed and started walking towards the lift. I hit both of them. I dont know why am I even fried with them. They are such a tease!! But they are the best people to have as a friend.

I smiled at the thought and followed them to meet P' Ming.......

NO NOT MEET HIM.. to drink coffee. Ya, that to Drink coffee.......

______________________________________________________________

Not to meet his Phi.......

Hope you enjoyed the story!!

too short?

What do you think about the age difference is it weird or is it fine? I changed it from the original story as you can see. Hope it is not an issue. I was going for a different approach to the story. Hope it is enjoyable.

And sorry for the delay !!! busy with work... Ugh

Thank you for reading! Have a good day!!

-Kee<3