Ep7: Kouh B.C. (Part four)

A red magic circle glows on the ground infront of the entrance to the museum. Rias and her peerage steps out and looks around.

"It seems we've just missed them." Kiba say's. "It also seems that fallen angels have also been in the area." He picks up a stray black feather from off the ground. Issei stuffs his hands in his pockets and walks towards Rias.

"What do we do now?" Issei asks. "We don't really have any leads on who we are after."

Before Rias could answer something red falls from the sky and crashes to the ground behind the building.

"Wrong as always." Koneko says and Issei glares at her.

"Enough talk, let's hurry up and finish this." Rias says and everyone follows her behind the building. From the crater Kendra climbs out with a few scrapes and bruises. An RV pulls up to her and the door slides open to reveal Max.

"Somebody call for a taxi?" Max helps his granddaughter up and into the RV and drives away.

"Wait a minute, what's Kendra doing here!?" Issei asks confused.

"I'm not sure at the moment but, Akeno and Koneko has found out that she can use that watch that's on her wrist to turn into different creatures that I've never seen before. It might be a sacred gear that she has but I'm not sure at the moment. I've never seen or heard of a sacred gear that could do that."

"Then we must follow them at once."

----

Gwen grunts as she struggles to get out of the parrots hold. She hits it's talons repeatedly trying to get it to let go.

"Spend time with your cousin, mom says. It'll be a great learning experience to live in Japan, she says!" Gwen's eye twitched in annoyance. "This is all Kendra's fault!"

Below her on the city streets, Animo is on the T. Rex crashes into a building, with a gold Sumo Slammer Card getting brought with them, latched onto the dinosaurs' toe.

"Ah, I do love my work." He says.

One of the fallen angels from before flies next to him. "You remember your end of the bargain don't you? Freed will not be very pleased if you fail Animo." Kalawarner says to him.

"Back off, I know what I'm doing! Once I get what I deserve I'll help you stupid birds with whatever you want." Animo waves her off. The fallen angel chuckles  as she motions for Dohaseek to follow Gwen.

"Follow her, and try not to get scared off by that girl again. How pathetic." Kalawarner snarls and leaves the scene.
————

"No sign of beak breath or Gwen." Kendra says.

"There can't be many places for the parrot the size of an elephant to roost." Max says and hands over a paper to Kendra. "Here, look at what Dr. Amino left behind."

"Dr. Kelly accepts Verities Award." Kendra reads and jumps into the passenger seat. "We gotta stop him and save Gwen!"

"Look, there she is!"

In the night sky, the mutated parrot drops Gwen on the roof of an abandoned building.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Gwen looks down as her phones falls and hits the ground shattering.

"My apologies girl, it's nothing personal. I just have some unfinished business with your cousin." Dohnaseek says floating over Gwen.

"What do you want with Kendra! And who the hell are you anyway?"

"All will be revealed in due time little girl." He looks down and sees an RV speeding towards their position with Kendra standing on top of the roof.

"Leave her alone you over grown chicken!"

Kendra transformed into Stinkfly, taking flight

Stinkfly swoops in and catches Gwen.

"Gotcha!"

"Huh?" Gwen looks at Stinkfly, surprised. "What did you turn into now?"

"Stinkfly!" She says proudly and Gwen sweat drops.

"Yeah, whatever. Anyway, thanks for the sa—" Gwen stops as Dohnaseek and the mutated bird flying towards them. "Incoming!"

"Hang on!"

Gwen yelps while hanging onto Stinkfly's back.

"Whoa!" Stinkfly says addressing the giant parrot. "Watch the nails there, Polly!"

"I think I'm, gonna be sick...!" Gwen groans.

"Spew on me, I'll drop you." Stinkfly retorts dodging the light spears thrown at them.