Ep6: Kouh B.C. (Part three)

After once inside the RV Max drives after the mutated parrot.

"Ah, just like the good old days...before I retired." Max says remembering the old days.

"So, exactly, what kind of plumber were you, Grandpa?" Gwen asks.

"A darn good one!" Max then looks at Kendra in the passenger seat. "Ken, what's the matter?"

Kendra sighs and slumped down in her seat. "I save an entire Megamart from being a giant hamsters chew toy, and what do I get? Nothing. It's not fair..." Kendra says.

"Being a hero isn't about others knowing you did something good Ken. It's about you knowing you did something good." Max tells her as Kendra stares out the window.

"If you two are done, I think I just found something." Gwen says. "Five years ago, Dr. Animo was a promising researcher in veterinary science. But it turned out he was mutating animals, and when he didn't win some big prize called 'The Verities Award', he flipped out." Gwen explains and looks to Kendra. "Anything about this sound familiar, Kendra?"

Kendra rolls her eyes and angrily looks out the window while giving Gwen the middle finger. The mutated parrot they've been chasing disappeared between buildings.

"We've lost him. He could be going anywhere in Kouh." Max says.

"That's it! I know where he's going!" Kendra gasps. "The Natural History Museum!"

Max slams his foot on the gas petal and makes a sharp turn to the right.

---

{At Kouh Academy}

Up in the old school house is Rias Gremory along with her peerage.

"So, not only do we have fallen angels lurking around in my territory, we now have a mad scientist with mutated animals on the loose." Rias looks at each and every one of her members.

"Don't forget that one of the new girl's can turn into an alien aswell." Koneko points out earning a nod from Akeno.

"This is very troublesome..." Rias sighs.

"Should we contact your brother about the situation?" Kiba questions.

"No, we can handle this ourselves. We'll be going out soon to handle things. Issei, you'll stay back from afar and watch." Rias say's earning a nod from everyone.

"It's hunting season tonight." The moonlight pours in through the window revealing all five devils.

---

Walking to the entrance of the museum under the moonlight, Kendra finds a giant feather at the stairs to the museum.

"Something tells me we're on the right track. Good thinking, Kendra!" Max says putting his hand on his granddaughters shoulder.

"Guess even a doofus can surprise you once in a while." Gwen says with a smug look on her face, Kendra simply ignores her. While walking, Kendra finds a box labeled "M Mart Electronics." In front of them, next to a mammoth exhibit, is Dr. Animo, fiddling with his machine. He stops and realizes the trio behind him.

"You - are very persistent. I HATE persistent." Animo snarls.

"We all know about you and your 'freakazoid experiments', Dr. Animo! It's over!" Kendra says.

"Oh, but it's only just begun. See, I only needed a few components to push my work into phase two: the reanimated of dormant cells."

"Uh, does this guy come with subtitles?" Kendra asks.

"Breathing life back into that which has been long lifeless. Observe!" Animo turns the dial twice this time. His transmodulator shoots beams of energy into the mammoth, bringing it to life. It let's out a trumpet noise as it stomps down from it's pedestal.

"Now would be a really good time to go hero..." Gwen whispers to Kendra who rolls her eyes.

"No duh. You guy's get Animo, I'll take care of Jumbo the flying elephant." Kendra slams the watch down, transforming into an enormous red being with four muscular arms, Four Arms.

"Let's dance Jumbo

"Let's dance Jumbo." Four Arms runs towards the mammoth, grabbing it by the trunk and tipping it to the ground. Max and Gwen run out of the mammoth exhibit and after Animo, but come across the giant parrot. Gwen quickly looks around and plucks a spear from a caveman exhibit. She thrusts the spear at the giant parrot until it flies away.

"Kendra isn't the only one with skills." Gwen says. Max follows behind her, wide-eyed. As they enter a new room, they see Animo, who smiles before shooting his beam at a Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton. Skin forms and wraps around it's bones; an eye lights up the previously bare eye socket. The T-Rex takes a step and roars a mighty roar at the two Tennysons. Floating above them are two fallen angels.

"So your telling me, that little girl with the watch was the one that chased you away last time?" The woman with long blue hair who goes by the name of Kalawarner glared at Dohnaseek

"So your telling me, that little girl with the watch was the one that chased you away last time?" The woman with long blue hair who goes by the name of Kalawarner glared at Dohnaseek. "How pathetic."

The mammoth throws Four Arms into a wall, then proceeds to charge at her again. "Your going down, peanuts!" Four Arms grabs a hold of the mammoth by the tusks, and spins it around and round, eventually letting it fly into a wall.

Dr. Animo flees on the back of the T-Rex, which almost hits Max and Gwen with it's tail.

"I'd love to stay, but I need to claim the award I so richly deserve." The parrot swoops down; Gwen screams as she's grabbed by it.

"Kendra!" Max yells for her.

Four Arms leap over Max to chase after the parrot and Gwen. As she leaves, Max bends down, picking up a photograph.

Four Arms grabs a hold of the parrots tail feather. "Give her back you overgrown chicken!" The feathers Four Arms is holding onto suddenly pluck, sending her falling to the ground while the bird flies away with Gwen. The watch starts timing out as well, but fortunately Four Arms detransforms after falling to the ground.

Kendra climbs out of the crater she made and watches as the bird flies off with Gwen.

"Crap..."