Ep2: And Then There Were 10 (part two)

"We'll cover more ground if we split up." Max says. The two run into the Forest towards the smoke overhead, Kendra is continuing trying to put out the fire, unsuccessfully.

"Man... This would be so cool, if it weren't so-- not cool." Kendra says and stomps out some of the flames.

"Ken!" A familiar voice calls out.

"Gwen?" Kendra says.

Gwen puts out some of the fire that's in her way the the extinguisher up until she shoot it at Kendra's back causing her to look at Gwen.

"Now Gwen, I know I look weird, but there's no reason to be—" Gwen slams Kendra in the face with the extinguisher, knocking her down. Gwen says her knocking out the flames surrounding her rock-like head for a few seconds.

"What the hell! (*coughs!*)"

"I don't know what you are- but you'll stay down there if you know what's good for you!" Gwen says and glares at Kendra in her alien form.

Kendra glares back and gestures at Gwen's shoe, setting a small flame on it.

"Ow!" Gwen yells hopping on one foot. "I warned you!" She says and raises the fire extinguisher above her head. Kendra gets back up to her feet and crosses her arms. "Don't even think about it, freak!"

Gwen's eyes widen. "Kenny?" She says. "Quit calling me Kenny! God your agrivating!" Kendra says annoyed.

"What happened to you? Why are you on... fire?"

Kendra quickly explains everything to Gwen who looks at her in disbelief.

"Everything you just said should be scientifically impossible... To the man with birds wings trying to kill you and that watch." Gwen says.

"I know right! But you should've seen how I kicked that guys ass." Kendra says and Gwen rolls her eyes. And she's back...

"Gwen!" Max yells running up. "Are you alri-" He stops seeing Kendra. "What in blazes?"

"Hey, Grandpa, guess who?" Gwen says.

"It's me, Grandpa!" Kendra says.

"Ken? What happened to you?" Max asks.

"We'll explain later. But I think we should leave before the fire department does."

(Up above the Earth, Vilgax's ship has a damaged bridge, and an incredibly mutilated Vilgax is in a stasis tank.)

"What do you mean it's not there? This battle nearly costs me my life! And you say the Omnitrix is no longer on board the transport?" Vilgax says in anger.

"Sensors indicate a probe was jettisoned from the ship, just before boarding. It landed on the planet below." The Drone Lieutenant explains.

Vilgax faces another nearby drone. "Go. Bring it to me."

(Back at the house)

"And you say that this watch 'just jumped up and clamped onto your wrist?" Max asks. Kendra catches a marshmallow the Gwen throws to her. "Hey, this time it wasn't my fault, I swear!"

"I know. I believe you Ken." Max says.

"Think she's gonna stay monster forever?" Gwen asks. "She's not a monster. She's an alien." Both Kendra and Gwen look at him. Before Gaen could question him, the Omnitrix on Kendra's chest beeps red five times, then let's out a blinding light towards Max and Gwen. When they open their eyes, Kendra is standing infront of them, human and all.

"Hah! I'm me again!" Kendra cheers.

"Aw, too bad," Gwen says and leans on the armrest of the couch. "I liked you better when you were a briquette." She says with a smug smile. Kendra sticks her tongue out at her and flips her off.

"Ken, until we know what exactly that thing is don't fool around with it. Now you two go get some sleep. You start your first day of school tomorrow." Max says and both Kendra and Gwen nod.

The two girls head upstairs to their separate rooms. Kendra quickly puts on a black tank top and a pair and neon green basket ball short before throwing herself on her bed.

She raises her right arm and looks at the Omnitrix, it was still glowing red.

"I wonder, where the hell you came from....?

In outer space, a pod shoots from Vilgax's ship above orbit, landing deep in the woods, next to the Omnitrix's pod. Revealing itself as a gigantic robotic drone. It scans and disintegrates the pod in the crash site, and ejects smaller flying drones from it's shoulders to go find the watch.