Ep1: And Then There Were 10 (part one)

in outer space. A massive brown ship is attacking a much smaller teal ship, somewhere out near Jupiter. Inside the larger spaceship is an alien named Vilgax.

"Hull damage: 20 percent, weapons system's still operational

"Hull damage: 20 percent, weapons system's still operational." One of the drones says. Vilgax slams his fist on the arm of his seat. "I have come too far to be denied," Vilgax says in anger. "The Omnitrix shall be mine, and there is not a being in the galaxy that dares stand in my way!"

He then commands his drones to keep going after the ship holding the Omnitrix, the most powerful thing in the universe.

Meanwhile back on earth, in a town called Bellwood. A black-haired girl with dark green eyes. Her clothes consist of a white and black shirt with green cargo pants and a black jacket around her waist. She slouched in her chair waiting for the bell to ring. "Come on... come on..." She whispers looking at the clock. The bell rings and the black-haired girl silently celebrates and grabs her things before running out of the classroom. "Kendra Tennyson is officially out of here!"

Outside of the school is an old RV but it's still in great condition

Outside of the school is an old RV but it's still in great condition. Kendra walks out of the building among other people and makes her way to the RV. "Hey, grandpa!" She says. An old man wearing a red Hawaiian shirt hugs her. "Excited to live in Japan Kendra?" He asks. "Heck yeah, I am! This is going to be so cool!" Kendra says excitedly.

"I also have another surprise for you." Her grandpa Max says. "Your cousin Gwen will be staying with us as well."

"Huh?" Kendra climbs into the RV and sees her cousin Gwen on her laptop. "Why are you here!?" Kendra asks annoyed. "Nice to see you to cousin," Gwen says. "And to answer your question, it was my mother's idea dweeb." Kendra rolls her eyes at Gwen and goes up to the front and sits down in the passenger seat. "I'm sorry Kendra, but I think this is a good opportunity for you and Gwen to get along," Max says and starts the vehicle.

Kendra looks out her window seeing trees and houses pass by as they are now leaving Bellwood. "I can't believe I have to live in the same house as Gwen." Kendra shudders at the thought, and Gwen rolls her eyes. "Hey! I already had the rest of my high school life planned out too you know!" Gwen then pulls out a chart. "I even planned my schedule for the next few years!" Kendra looks at her cousin. "You are a control freak and a geekazoid... great..." Kendra groans.