...The Truth Part2...

Y/N: Because my dad is dead! Ok? I killed my dad!

Her expression quickly changed from angry to shock. She lowered her voice, and her shoulders relaxed a bit.

Y/N: Is that what you wanted? Are you satisfied?!

All she did was stay quiet and pieced everything together. Why my parents don't live with me, why I didn't trust Antonio and why mother hates me. She pieced everything together.

Honestly, I wanted to take this to the grave. I fear she might see me as a murderer and leave me. I regret opening my damn mouth.

We stood there in the warm night for a minute or two. It was silent, and no one in sight. You can hear the crickets now that we had shut up. Finally, she looked me in the eyes.

Yaoyorozu: Lets go inside.

She quietly said, enough for me to hear.

All I did was obey and we went inside. We walked in silence, which I understand. Your boyfriend out of irritation just revealed that he's a murderer and killed his father. For a reason might I add. I would understand why she was silence. She was probably afraid.

We walked to the elevator, through the hall and was even silent when we shut the door to my apartment.

We sat on the couch together and she only looked at me. I already knew what was about to happen. We were gonna have a long talk about my reasoning and about everything pretty much.

Although I was wrong and right at the same time. Instead, she brought me into a hug and even played with my hair a little. She didn't seem scared.

Yaoyorozu: Y/N I want to be able to understand. I can't be left with that information without an explanation.

Y/N: I understand, darling. Can I just start off with apologizing first.

She let go of me and looked me in the eyes.

Y/N: Momo, I'm sorry for getting upset at you. I'm sorry for everything. Just promise when I tell you everything, you won't leave. Promise?

Yaoyorozu: Y/N I never want to leave your side ever again. I'm not going anywhere. Like or not, you're stuck with me.

She reassured me. I love this girl. I never felt this type of love and I never want to experience this with anyone else. I'm marrying this girl.

Y/N: You're stuck with me too. No matter what, I want to be with you for the rest of my life.

She smiled a bit. Finally, we got to the point where it was time for me to pretty much tell her my life story.

Y/N: Now get comfortable because this is gonna be a story.

She nodded, showing that she's ready.

Y/N: Alright, so as you know. My parents were never really the best people. They often put me down and never really paid attention to me nor my interests. They were often arguing, and we were just always in some sort of drama. One day, myself and my father were home alone. My mom was out at the store, so it was just me and him. I can't really remember how we got to this point, but me and my dad started arguing. He was drunk and I happen to be in his way or something. He started being the usual toxic man he was and was putting me down, telling me I don't do anything right and he wishes he had a stronger son, who had potential to be a hero.

I paused for a second and shifted around in my seat a bit.

Y/N: As the weak middle schooler that I was, I just tried to take it like a champ. I stood there and just took the yelling. That's when he started to get aggressive. He started pushing me around and even slapped me because I answered in the "wrong tone." That's when he had the bright idea to start threatening me with his quirk.

I looked at her and she nodded along, listening throughout my story.

Y/N: If you don't remember, my father's quirk was similar to mine. Except, he can't grow freaking vines on walls. It's more like, with the touch of his activated quirk then you're dead. Your blood stream will fill with poison.

Yaoyorozu nodded.

Y/N: Anyways, he started threatening me with his quirk. Obviously, I didn't want to die, and I knew he would do it. He was drunk, he wasn't gonna regret his decision. When he tried to slap me with his activated quirk, I dodged him. Which made him even more mad. He yelled louder and was even knocking things off of furniture. It was just intense. I didn't know what to do. so eventually when I got him in a choke hold, I activated my own quirk.

I paused and rested my head on the couch cushion.

Y/N: I killed my father.

I paused and started getting a little anxious. Yaoyorozu probably noticed because she took my hand. I looked at her and she slightly smiled.

Yaoyorozu: You've gone this far. You got this.

She reassured. I nodded and continued.

Y/N: I was devastated with my discission. I felt empty and fell into Survival's guilt. I felt like I should have just died that day, and my mom didn't make me feel any better. That's why I decided to keep my distance from everyone. Cause I thought I was a danger to society.

I side eyed her, then fully turning my head to look at her.

Y/N: So that was the reason why I disappeared in middle school.

Yaoyorozu: I kinda figured I did something wrong. I never understood, so I appreciate you telling me.

She said softly, as she pulled me into another hug. She placed herself on my lap and cuddled against my chest. (Big man pecks)

Yaoyorozu: So how did you end up here at the apartment?

She said still laying on me.

Y/N: I eventually ran away from home. I couldn't handle it anymore and left in 8th grade. Obviously, I didn't go far. Although when my mother saw my somewhat empty room, she figured she would move to a different location so couldn't go back. I was homeless for some time, until Uncle Landlord found me. I like to think he recognized me as his nephew and brought me to his apartment. He was like the only type of father figure I had, so I trusted him. It took me a couple months to open up to him, but obviously it eventually happened. That's how I got here.

Yaoyorozu: What made you decide to turn your life around?

Y/N: When I decided I wanted to prove everyone wrong. The first step was getting a job, which is photography. Second step was getting into U.A. Here we are now.

Yaoyorozu: I'm proud of you Y/N.

Is all she said, which I'm absolutely happy for. I'm glad she understood everything and didn't leave me like how she promised. I hugged her tightly with a small genuine smile on my face.

Y/N: I love you, Momo.

Yaoyorozu: I love you too, darling.

That concluded our argument. She soon fell asleep in my arms, and I felt a lot better with myself for opening up to her and getting this off my chest.

(Guys this story is coming to an end. Just 1 more chapter :(