...Christmas Eve Pt 2...

Everyone finished eating and was eager to see what I did for work.

YN: Ok I'll go get it. Wait here.

They nodded their heads and I went to my room. I made my way to the book shelf and got an album out and went back to the living room.

Y/N: Here.

I placed the album on the table we were sitting at.

Yaoyorozu: An album?

Y/N: Yup. Open it.

They opened it to see pictures of nature.

Y/N: I'm a photographer.

Kaminari: I don't even have balance to walk, where did you learn to do this?!

Y/N: It's pretty easy.

Kirishima: Well now we know the guy to go to whenever we need a picture taken.

Y/N: That'll be 20$ each.

Kaminari: Wait what?!

Jirou: Damn we really don't know a lot about you then.

Kirishima: I didn't think about it, but ya. We didn't know that you can cook and clean, nor the fact that your a photographer.

Y/N: Ya, the only person who really knows me best is probably Yaoyorozu.

I looked at the album page they were looking at.

Y/N: Well maybe when we were younger.

Kirishima: I forget that you guys have known eachother since you were young.

Yaoyorozu: Since 2nd grade.

Y/N: Mhmm.

Kaminari: So then what happened?

Jirou: Something must have happened. I wouldn't have guessed you guys were close when you were young.

We both stayed quiet. She didn't have an answer to why, so she looked me so I would explain.

Y/N: It's personal.

I said while getting up.

Kaminari: What do you mean?

Yaoyorozu: Y/N, you gotta tell me at least. Cause I don't even know the reason why you disappeared out of the blue.

Y/N: It's none of your guys business. I don't wanna talk about it.

Kirishima: If..you say so dude.

I got the album and went back to my room. My anxiety was messing with me, so I only sat there for a second to get my head straight.

When the incident happened all those years ago. I pushed everyone away. Everyone that cared. Yaoyorozu was the one I had trouble to push away. Until I snapped on her, and she basically got the memo that I didn't want nothing to do with her.

But that wasn't true, back then I loved her. That was a main reason I had to push her out of my life, because I didn't deserve love.

Yaoyorozu: Y/N?

I glared at her.

Yaoyorozu: You don't need to talk about it, but I wish you would. To me-

Y/N: It's fine. I'm just being dramatic.

I got up from my chair and put the album back on my bookshelf, where the rest of them are.