...Thats where you're wrong...

We called the Uber dude and I always find it kinda funny that he's always around.

Peter the Uber: Hey guys.

Y/N: Hey.

Yaoyorozu: Hello.

We got into the backseat, and placed our stuff on the ground.

Peter: I was over at the store when you guys called. I looked at the directions and saw you guys weren't to far.

Y/N: It's the telepathy.

He laughed.

We sat in silence for a bit.

Y/N: So how's your family?

Peter: They're good. My eldest daughter got a boyfriend...I never understood why fathers would get mad whenever their daughter got a boyfriend...but now I understand.

I nodded.

Peter: It's basically giving your daughter to another man.

I looked at Yaoyorozu. I remember when I asked her dad for his blessings. He kinda said the same thing. With the handing over your daughter thing.

She looked back at me and smiled. Her smile had always gave me butterflies.

Peter: Hey I never asked..but are you guys a couple or friends?

Y/N: We're a couple.

Yaoyorozu nodded.

Peter: Ohh congrats. Cause I remember the first time I met Yaoyorozu, she said she was going to visit a friend. Which was at your apartment, and when I met you Y/N I remember you were going to a friend's house for New Years which was Yaoyorozu's house.

Yaoyorozu: Ya we got together on New Years.

Peter: Aww so you guys started off the New Year together.

She looked at me with a smile and I only smiled back.

Peter: Did you ask for her fathers blessings?

Y/N: Actually I did.

Yaoyorozu: You did?

Y/N: Mhmm. It was like 2 am, and I had to use the restroom. Then I accidentally went to the wrong room and found your dad's office. Then I decided to ask for his blessings.

Yaoyorozu: Oh that's why he all of a sudden became so fond of you.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Yaoyorozu: Well you guys never really talked to each other, he used to just think you were a random boy that came around. But after new years he randomly told me that you were a gentleman.

Peter: To a father, that's a compliment.

*Small Time skip*

We had finally arrived at my apartment and I could already smell the Landlords anger when I tell him.

I got out of the car first and held the door for Yaoyorozu. We said goodbye to Peter and he later drove off when we got inside.

We made our way to my place and I cautiously made sure the landlord wasn't in sight.

Y/N: I think were safe from him..

Yaoyorozu: Who the landlord?

Y/N: Yes.