...Underneath...

Long chapter ;)

*Time Skip bc I say so*

Without realizing it, Christmas came so fast. The year went by so fast, I couldn't believe it.

I stepped into class to find a big surprise. Aizawa had decorated the classroom for the holidays! I sat at my seat in awe.

Aizawa: Because it is the holiday..and I don't feel like teaching. Throw yourselves a Christmas party, snacks are over at the corner, and if you get to loud im shutting this down.

We all cheered and got up from our seats as Mr. Aizawa fell to the floor with his sleeping bag.

Sero: Damn, Mr. Aizawa got the good snacks.

Iida: As class rep, I say we should just stay clean and not make a mess!

He said in a stern and load voice.

Iida: But have fun.

He said with a much softer voice, he smiled.

We cheered again.

Yaoyorozu came up to me and I only looked at her with my usual cold expression.

Kirishima: Hey we should all go party at someone's house for Christmas!!

Midoriya: That sounds like a great idea..but who's.

Kirishima: Uhhh Bakubro?

Bakugou: Shut up.

Kirishima: Oh-..well Y/N how about you.

Y/N: My place would be too small.

Kirishima: It's fine. Most likely everyone will be spending Christmas with their family, so some of us can just get together and hang out.

Y/N: Depends on who's going.

Yaoyorozu: I'll go.

Kirishima: Alright you got 2 guests so far. Hey who's down to hang out on Christmas!

Mina: Aw man I wish!

Iida: Same, but I'm a busy man.

Midoriya: I think my mom would want me home for Christmas, but if I have some free time I'll drop by.

*Small Time Skip bc of laziness*

Alright, so in total about 6 people will be hanging out. Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Denki, Jirou, and possibly Midoriya.

*I'm so tired I think I forgot what this story was about. Oh and all of the characters in 1a.."

Kirishima: Now that we got that covered. Party!!

Iida: Party quietly.

Kirishima: Quielty it is.

Kirishima left and I was with Yaoyorozu.

Yaoyorozu: Do you still live in the same place?

Y/N: No I moved. I'll text you the address.

I took my phone out and texted her the place.

Yaoyorozu: You live in an apartment now?

She said after looking at the address.

Y/N: Yup. No more big house. Just apartment.