Chapter 6

The internet had been broken.
Pictures and videos of Froppy plastered everywhere.

Country's had placed statues of Froppy if she had come and helped them.
Froppy had done the impossible.
At only age 15 she had managed to change the world while carrying a child with her.
Eri had clinged to her civilian form and refused to let her go.

And here she was, a year later, age 16, holding a suitcase and eri, and standing in front of an apartment building in France.

"We've finally made it, huh Kero" y/n spoke with a smirk

Kero smirked back at her as eri timidly smiled at the both of them.

Opening the door of the apartment, y/n walked in with Kero following after.

The apartment was pretty standard and y/n would have to change that.
Setting her stuff down and changing into a new pair of clothes, specifically a green crop top and a pair of black jeans paired with high heel black boots and her favourite goggles sitting comfortably on her head.

Grabbing her purse. She turned to the other two with a smile.
"How about a shopping trip?"

Eri's eyes lit up, "will there be candy apples?!" She spoke up in excitement.
Kero turned to the kid and smirked, "what else would there be!"
Eri squealed.

Kero flew into her purse and eri grabbed hold of y/n's hand.

When they made it to the mall, the first thing they did was get eri a candy apple.
Then they got some timber and home decor.
Then they bought eri some clothes which she looked adorable in.

The next step was to get a job and with y/n's resume, it was super easy.
A job as a chef is what she got.

Then they quickly went to a stationary shop, where y/n bought her school necessities.

After that they went to look for onigiri.
News flash.... They didn't have onigiri in France.

Kero was upset so y/n offered to make some for him.
They went grocery shopping and got everything they needed.

Now there was a small problem...
How were they going to get all of this home?
Eri and y/n both stared at the 3 trolley's of items they would somehow have to bring home.

Eri pulled at y/n's arm as she pointed to a billboard that had a rentable truck on it.
"Ribbit!" y/n's hand slapped over her mouth when she realised what she said.

Eri giggled, used to her random outbursts.

"Great job eri!" y/n praised as she ruffled the 7 year olds head.

Renting out the truck, y/n looked at her brand new drivers license in skepticism.
"Welp, time to put you to use I guess..." she spoke to the licence.

Finally getting home, they put all the things in one corner, changed clothes and got to renovating the apartment.
Eri and Kero watched in awe as y/n re-shaped the apartment.

Going from a boring apartment to something like this:

A traditional Japanese style room.
In the room next to it, y/n renovated it into a indoor koi pond.
The pond was deep and had koi fish swimming around in it.
Technology really was something...

The three looked around the 2 rooms of the apartment in awe.

Putting the food in the fridge, the three put everything in its respectful place and brushed their teeth and headed to bed.

The next morning y/n got to studying, even if she was very smart academically that didn't mean she could slack off. The school she was going to be going to, started in a week.

Collège Françoise Dupont...