Chapter 3

*time skip 1 year*

*time skip 1 year*

Y/n yawned again as she walked to her school.
Her tongue fiddled with her piercing once again.

When she finally got to her class, she took a seat at the back and fell asleep right on her desk.

It had been a long night for Y/n again.
With the new technology becoming more dangerous in Japan, a rise of villains appeared.

And with her miraculous, Y/n was entitled to stop them.
'Froppy' was her hero name.
She was known world wide for the villains she had captured and her extraordinary powers.
Serial killers, murders, abuser's, thief's, and the ones who keep trying to get their hands on the dangerous technology.

"Again?" Her seat mate whispered to her when he sat down.

Turns out she wasn't as slick as she thought when she was transforming back, that was how izuku found out. It happened a whole year ago, when she fought her 3rd ever villain, she accidentally crashed into him while transforming back.
She was lucky that the greenettte had a pure-ish aura and swore to take the secret to his grave.

"Yea" she groaned back to him.

He laughed as he ruffled her hair and gently shook his head.

"What about your job?" Izuku asked wondering how she was going to find the energy to go to her job after school.

"Monster energy drink" she mumbled out, plopping her head on the desk tiredly

Izuku looked at her disapprovingly before bringing out his notes and copying down what the teacher wrote on the board for Y/n and himself.

When class was finally over, Izuku shook Y/n awake before handing her the notes and telling her that he will see her tomorrow.

Y/n nodded in agreement and took out a energy drink from her bag, downing it it just a couple gulps.

Walking into her school bathroom, Y/n got changed into her cafe uniform and then went over to her job.

"Ah Y/n! Just on time"
"I need you to go serve the customers this time!" He manager spoke to her.
He had a slightly grey aura, it meant he was normal.

"Of course sir!" She answered back with a polite smile.

Grabbing a note book and a pen, she got to work.
She worked undisturbed for a good hour until the glass doors to the cafe were smashed open.

Y/n looked at the intruder in annoyance, discreetly walking into the backroom.

Her kwami came out of her pocket as the both of them looked at each other knowing what to do next.

"Kero! Let's croak!" Y/n whisper-yelled so they wouldn't get caught.

Her kwami disappeared into the miraculous on her tongue.
A light shone and a skin-tight green costume covered her body.
Her arms outstretched as her gloves appeared.
She twirled around a few times as her dark green frog foot heals came on.
Y/n then pulled her arms in and covered her eyes, going outward as a green mask appeared, fully covering her eyes and leaving holes for her to see through.
Her arms then reached over her head and pulled her goggles out.
Her frog piercing turned a sage green as it sat on her tongue and her hair turned green and grew longer.
As this all happened in a second.

(This except the mask is green on the inside)

Y/n ran out of the backroom once she was fully transformed and quickly punched one of the attackers in the face while simultaneously kicking the other in the stomach.

A gun was pointed at her as both men shook in her presence.
She was said to be intimidating when she was transformed, a cold glare was put on her pretty face.

Quickly smacking the gun out of the assaulters hands, she hit their pressure points and they fell unconscious.

Holding the two unconscious men up, the crowd cheered for the heroine as she left the cafe to take the men to the police station quickly coming back to the cafe straight after.

"Kero! Stop croaking!" She whispered as she detransformed  in the backroom.
A light flashed and Y/n was back in her cafe uniform and her tongue piercing had turned bronze again.

A couple seconds later her manager walked in,
"Y/n! There you are.. you have been excused for the night due to the villain attack, here is your pay" handing her a stack of bills, he gave her a warm smile before patting her shoulder and walking away.

Y/n smiled as she held the money.
'$430, not bad' she thought

Changing out of her uniform and into some casual clothes, Y/n walked out of the cafe.

𓆏

Sighing, Y/n stared at the ceiling of her apartment as her kwami partner lay beside her,

"You said you were thousands of years old, right Kero?" Y/n suddenly asked

"Yea, why?" Her kwami answered back

"What were your past users like?" She questioned, turning over on her side so she now faced the kwami.

"I've only ever had 1 other user before you.." Kero began

Y/n leaned in wanting to know more

Kero chuckled before continuing, " her name was mirabelle, she was a great master but.."

"But what?" Y/n asked with a curious tilt of her head

"Never mind kiddo" her kwami spoke with a soft laugh

"But keroooo" Y/n whined, wanting to know more

"She was from France, in fact, the guardian of the miraculous box is in France" Kero finished.

"The miraculous what what?" Y/n asked confused

"The guardian of the miraculous box, kiddo" the kwami answered with an amused smile.

"What's that?" Y/n asked, completely forgetting about the previous frog user

"A guardian is someone who takes care and protects the miraculous's" Kero answered

"There is more miraculous's!?" Y/n said in fascination

And that was how the two spent all night talking about the miraculous's and their powers.

"Do you want to go back to France to your friends, don't you miss them?" Y/n asked her kwami
"Sometimes I do miss them" the kwami answered

"That's it! We'll go to France then! And on the way we can stop at a few countries and help out." Y/n spoke happily

𓆏————————————-𓆏

Y/n is going to France!
She is now 15!

So there are more miraculous's?
What is going to happen to japan if she leaves?
What about izuku?

𓆏 I feel like this book is heavily influenced by my hero academia, kero 𓆏