Chapter 5

The once huge standing building had been broken so badly that the structure had fallen.
The gardens outside were ripped out so only ash and dirk covered the ground.
The building was on fire and the sky had turned dark and started to rain.
Blood coated some of the walls, the ground and y/n's hero costume.
Unconscious bodies lay everywhere.

A huge fight took place.

Police cars surrounded the building.

Guns were pointed towards the people who slowly limped out of the building.

The air was tense as the two sides glared at each other.

After the first group of very badly beaten villains exited, the doors were suddenly smashed open as a body was thrown out.

Everyone snapped their heads to look at what happened.

Once the dust settled, y/n in her alter ego, Froppy, stood beaten up, blood dripped down her mouth. Her arm was bent in a concerning direction. A child in her other arm, the child was crying and had wrapped herself around froppy's arm.

The news reporters were going wild, filming and taking photos in every possible direction.

"A bust in the Yakuza's plan! Our favourite frog heroine has saved the day once again!...... IS THAT A CHILD!"

The news reporter suddenly yelled out in horror once she saw the traumatised child.

In the end, all the villains had been put on handcuffs and taken to be questioned and then to jail.

The child who was named eri, refused to let go of the heroine.

"You need to let go now dear, they will help you..." Froppy spoke to the shaking girl.

"P-promise...mrs Froppy?" Eri stuttered out, looking at her with teary eyes.

"Promise" she stared back at the child with a warm smile, not paying attention to her broken arm or the blood dribbling down her chin.

"Awww how cute... our heroine is also good at taking care of children!"
The reporter successfully ruined the moment.

Froppy turned to the reporter having something to say.
"I would like to say something..." she spoke

The reporter turned her full attention to her.

"Dear Japan, I won't be staying here anymore... I have loved my time here but I have decided that other countries are also in need and so I will journey off. I thank all of you for accepting me."
Froppy bowed a full 90 degrees towards the camera, still holding eri in her arms.

There was something about a beaten and bruised person retiring from a country that brought the reporter to tears. The reporter yelled out praises towards the heroine who had turned around and waved her hand in the air by her head, as she walked towards the ambulance not turning back towards the reporter.