Chapter 2

Sitting on her bed in her apartment, Y/n stared at the box, contemplating whether to open it or not

Sighing, she carefully opened the box.

A flash of light temporarily blinded her, in front of her now...flew? A thingy.

It looked like a frog?

Y/n stared at it in fascination

"Woah, what are you...."

"I am your kwami! Call me Kero!"

"Woah the the bug-frog speaks!" By now there were sparkles in Y/n's eyes as she stared the floating kwami down in awe.

The kwami sweat-dropped as it watched Y/n examine itself.
Deciding to speak up the kwami said " I am a kwami, my miraculous is that tongue piercing over there" it said pointing over to the piercing which lay in its container, untouched.

Y/n picked up the box from the floor where she had placed it and examined the piercing.
It was a normal looking bronze piercing that was in the shape of a frog, pretty cute actually.

"What exactly is a miraculous?" She questioned

"It is a piece of jewellery that gives the holder powers" the kwami explained.

"That's so cool" Y/n gushed
"One problem though... I don't have a tongue piercing and to get one I need parent consent, I don't have parents..." Y/n turned to her kwami.

They both stared at each other dumbfounded.

Then the kwami suddenly had a idea.
"How about I dress up as a human and pretend to be your parent!"

"No offence but how are you going to do that? Your the size of a mouse" Y/n questioned

"A mask, a coat, and a top hat!" The kwami answered cheerfully.

Y/n wasn't convinced but handed the kwami, a long coat, a mask and a hat.
The kwami carefully put everything together and flew into its creation.

Y/n who was watching, stood amazed.
The kwami really did look like a person! Though her coat was going to be so dirty from being dragged on the ground.

"Alright! Let's go" the kwami spoke happily
Y/n cheered in agreement and grabbed her money and keys.

Walking out the door, the two made their way to get Y/n a tongue piercing.

On the way kero, the kwami, stopped when he smelt something in a shop.
Turning towards its owner, kero asked if they could go in.

Y/n, a bit confused answered yes.

It was a grocery store she realised when they walked in.
Going through the isles, kero stopped at one and floated next to what he wanted.

"Onigiri?" Y/n questioned

"Yes please" her kwami answered.

Shrugging her shoulders, Y/n grabbed a few and placed them in the basket she had snagged on the way in.

Quickly popping into another isle, Y/n grabbed a few packets of mochi before going to check out.

Paying for the food, Y/n grabbed it and put it in her bag, giving a onigiri to kero.

The two then went to pierce Y/n's tongue.

When Y/n finally got the piercing, she swapped out the normal ball shaped piercing with her bronze frog one.

When the two went home Y/n's tongue fiddled with the piercing the entire time.

————————————

If you haven't guessed it already, Y/n is from Japan.
The kwami's food is onigiri and y/n likes mochi.
The miraculous is a frog shaped tongue piercing.
Y/n is 13 years old in this chapter.

In the beginning of the MLB series, the characters are 14 years old.
I don't feel comfortable with them being 14, so I am going to age them up to 16.

The kwami's name is kero.

The prologue will be a few chapters long, just 5-6 chapters long.

626 words