Chapter 1

The wind whipped her hair around as she glared at the figure in front of her, a gag tied on her mouth

Trying once again, she swore in all the languages she could possibly think of.
"MPH MMMMHHHPFFFF"

The ropes that tied her wrists and ankles together, loosened from the force she was shaking with.

The man in front of her had a strange aura, dark black.
The worst of the worst, with horrible intentions.

Y/n had wondered why his aura was the colour it was, making her way over to the man.
And that's how she got here, again...

This wasn't the first time she was kidnapped.
Her curiosity got the best of her....again.

You would think people would learn not to make the same mistake after 20 times... well apparently not. That's in Y/n's case.

The man in front of her tilted his head and begun mocking her.
"Oh you pitiful child... didn't mommy teach you not to talk to strangers..?"

Snarling at him, Y/n slowly slipped her hands out of the rope.

Her dislocated fingers ached but Y/n just shook it off like it was nothing.

The man calmly strided towards her, the knife in his hand suddenly swung at her.
But before her head could go rolling... she jumped.

The man's eyes widened clearly not expecting her to be able to move.

Quickly hitting the pressure points in the man's arms, Y/n flipped over the man and proceeded to hit the pressure points in his back as well.

First the man dropped the knife, shock and fear morphed onto his features.
Then he stumbled before collapsing on the ground altogether.

He looked up at her in horror, finally realising that he messed with the wrong person.
Who he thought was a defenceless little girl was actually even stronger than he, himself.

She ripped the gag off her face, snearing at him before tying the man up and leaving.

Blood coated her wrists as she snapped her joints back into place, the rope was really tight...

That same night she stumbled across an old man.
He was being cornered into an alleyway by a gang of middle aged men.

She rolled her eyes before hitting a pressure point in (who she assumed to be the leader)'s neck.

The group of men scattered in fear, not once turning back for their leader.
Turning towards the old man, her mouth gaped slightly in awe.

He had the purest aura she had ever seen, sure it had little bits of grey but in general it was pure white.

She marvelled in his aura.

The old man laughed before handing her a box and leaving, she snapped out of her trance before looking down at the box, curiously....

↫↫↫↫↫ ————————————— ↬↬↬↬↬
This is the end of chapter 1.

IMPORTANT:
I just wanted to explain you a bit more.

Y/n is your name if you don't know...

This story will NOT follow the plot.

It is actually a YANDERE mlb fanfic.

Y/n is a female.

She is usually energetic, curious, cheerful and slightly clumsy.
But when people get on her nerves she does a full 180 personality turn and becomes cold and emotionless.

She is sort of like Ty lee and tsuyu asui.

547 words