Chapter 12 | Exceptional Zed

❝ Facts! But imagine all the guys and girls he would pull if he wasn't in a relationship and he gets into mountain college as exceptional student! ❞

Facts! But imagine all the guys and girls he would pull if he wasn't in a relationship and he gets into mountain college as exceptional student!

THIRD-PERSON'S POV

Wynter let's out a sigh before going up to her two best friends, Who were on the beach.

She cleared her throat, grabbing the werewolves attention from their arguing."WYNTER, you came!" The
twins, Willa and Wyatt called out in happiness. "Hey guys" The short wolf smile before picking at her palm. "Look, I'm sorry about-" Wynter began to apologize before she cuts herself shorthanded and took in the embrace from the two wolves.

"Forget about it, Wynt, Okay" Willa said as they leave the hug they were in; "All that matters is that you're here for this".

Wynter nods and gave the taller girl a slight smile. "Yo, there's my Wolfpack" Zed says before smiling.

The three werewolves turned around and smiled at the green haired Zombie.

——————

"You're making history today, Zed!" Wynter beamed. "You're the first zombie to even interview for college" Wynter says to Zed Necrodopolis. "Hey, you show 'em what monsters can do" Wyatt said.

"Although he could rip anyones
arm off in 0.2 seconds without even trying" Wynter says to Wyatt.

"That is true but he also going to be judged by his every move when he gets in" Wyatt stated. "-He probably can't even breathe in class without getting tazed by security" The wolf adds.

"Facts! But imagine all the guys and girls he would pull if he wasn't in a relationship and he gets into mountain college as exceptional student!" Wynter pointed out.

"You guys are being super helpful right now" Willa scoffs. The two werewolves smiled and gave each a fist bump. "And on that last bit, Wynter stop thinking about yourself" Willa chuckled.

"Hey! A girl can dream" Wynter shrugs with a smile.

"Beside all of that, Z, you are exceptional and you are going to get into mountain college or else" Willa says to Zed. "Or else what" The three questions the alpha. Willa chuckled nervously and smiled. Zed sigh and nods.

Besides all of the werewolves weird encouragement, they were right.

"All truth, All truth!" Zed nods his head. "Which means I am going to slay her with my killer zombie charm" Zed beams. "Exactly" Willa smiled.

"Or not, Probably not, I don't know, We will see" The zombie sighs, nervously.

Bonzo and Bree came running towards the group of seniors. Bonzo spoke zombie to him, slightly out of breath considering he and his girlfriend just ran all the way to the beach with no stops. "What?! She's early" Zed said to the werewolves.

Everyone eyes widen and Zed gulps.

He started to freak out as Wynter rubs his back.

SeaBrook cheered for the football star of a Zombie. Zed and Addison walk up to his dad, little sister, and the interviewer, Mrs.Crabtree. "So, What did you do to deserve all of this?" Mrs.Crabtree asked, nervously.

"I have no idea" He said with smile. He looks back at his town and his friends who were cheering him on. "Thank you" Zed says to Robot Eliza. "Progress for you is progress for us all" She said with a smile. He nods and smiled.

"Why don't you join us to start" The interview says to Addison. "-I understand you've already been accepted" Mrs.Crabtree added.

The human nods right away before receiving a kiss on the side of her head by her zombie boyfriend.

The crowd cheered again.

The zombie family and two humans walked inside Zed's house to start the interviewing.