Chapter 6 | Space Moths

❝ So I must crush her to end these feelings! ❞

So I must crush her to end these feelings!

THIRD-PERSON'S POV

A few days had passed by and Wynter Barkowitz found herself spending more time with A-Den than she liked.

Oddly enough, The wolf enjoyed the alien's company. The two teens connected on so many levels as They started to hang out. Although A-Den didn't know a lot about SeaBrook or other places, Wynter was happy to show her around. Wynter was the best to A-Den, a bit protective but super sweet.

She could open up more to A-Den than she ever could with Wyatt or Willa. The she-wolf didn't want to be enemies with the aliens anymore, So You could say that they were friends now regardless of what the wolves and her friends thought about the aliens. Wynter didn't care about that anymore, she just saw A-Den.

Wynter liked the way that she was comfortable around the Alien.

She liked the way A-Den's hair moves whenever the wind blows towards her. Wynter likes the way A-Den listens to every word that she says and not get annoyed or talk over her. Wynter liked that she allows her to be just her and not judge. Even though sometimes the wolf felt like A-Den was hiding something.

She couldn't just jump into conclusions about things she didn't have any proof on so she decided to just drop it.

A-Den on the other hand had doubts about all of this.

Of course she enjoyed spending her time with Wynter, who wouldn't. But the more she time she spent with the wolf, the more guilt she felt and the more questioned herself.
A-Den grew a crush on Wynter; but she had no idea what that was.

It was kinda hard for A-Den to explain as she never felt this way before about anyone, especially for a girl at that. She needed advice on this feeling and so did her sibling, apparently.

So they both went to the person who knew all of the answers.

——————

"Everything's all set for cheer practice tomorrow, Captain" Stacey said as she hands Addison her lunch.

"That's great, thank Stacey" Addison says with a smile.

She turns around and sees The twins; close up to her face. They all screamed. "Fear, We recognize that emotion" A-Den and A-Spen said in sync, smiling as they both took a seat next to Addison and Bree. "Oh, great leader of cheer, We need your help" A-Spen said.

"Yeah, Of course" Addison says; ready to listen.

"We have this feeling we just can not define" A-Den says.

The twins spoke in sync, worriedly; "My palms are sweaty and it feels like space moths are in my stomach".

"Space flu" Bree says with a smile. "Uh, I think you guys have a crushes, A-Spen, A-Den" Addison told the twins. "Crush?" A-Spen asked, confused as they placed their hands together. A-Den noticed her twins hand motions and her eyes widen.

"So I must crush her to end these feelings" A-Den shrilled, Worriedly.

"Gah- No, No, you don't have to crush the person, A-Den" Addison told the Alien.

A-Den sighs in relief and says; "Oh good because I do not wish to hurt her, I believe in harmony and so should everyone else in this weird town".

The two Acey's gasps at A-Den's comment. "-So can you tell us what is this feeling" A-Spen asked. "Right...um, it's when you like-like someone. You know, love" Addison smiled a bit. "I do not know" The twins stated.

"Okay...how can I put this" Addison mumbled; "It's when you connect with someone in a really strong way".

"Oh, and desire, somewhat irrationally, to be with them?"
A-Spen asked. Addison smiles and nods; "Mmhm". "Yes, that is it" The twins beamed. "So who are you guys crushing on?" Bree asked.

"A werewolf" A-Den says, shyly.

"A Zombie" A-Spen says, happily.

"Oh! Bonzo is so not available" Bree hissed; "Hey, hold my glasses, Addy".

"I love Zed" A-Spen stated, correcting themself. The human girls gasped and Bree placed on her glasses. "Oop" Stacey mumbles. "Uh, you love Zed" Addison questions A-Spen. They nodded and smiled.

"Uh, A-spen, um, I love Zed" Addison smiled at her friends.

"So cute" Lacey says.

"We both love Zed. How wonderful" A-Spen hugs Addison.

A-Den claps her hands, happy for her twin. "Yeah, you can't like her boyfriend" Lacey says as A-Spen lets Addison go. "One must control who they love" They ask. "Mm-hmm" Lacey nods. "Uh, well, no," Addison shook her head; "You can't control love".

"But Zed and I are a couple, and we wanna be together for..." Addison smiles. "Forever" The twins asked. "Well, if he gets into Mountain College then, yeah, forever" Addison said.

"Or maybe he will not get in, change his mind, and love me when you go away." A-Spen stated, cheerfully.

Addison clicks her tongue and said; "Yeah, um, let's talk about this after practice".

"Practice, Sounds fun" A-Den says.

"Yeah, and we'll show you why the Mighty Shrimp are the best cheerleaders in the galaxy" Bree stated with a smile.