Chapter 2 | Trapped

❝ How did you ever trap my beloved twin and dear friends in these boxes! ❞

How did you ever trap my beloved twin and dear friends in these boxes!

THIRD-PERSON'S POV

Receiving smiles from the four aliens as they approached the monsters and humans.

Zed zombies out as Willa growled at them, making the rest of the monsters follow.

Zed roars; lunging towards the aliens causing them to jump in fear a little. "Zed, Stop, That's enough" Addison says, pulling Zed back as he adjusts his Z-Band back to normal. The monsters stopped trying to attack. "Oops, It seems our arrival may have caused a small, somewhat destructive energy surge" The blue haired alien boy said, still scared.

"It appears these angry beings may not give us their most precious thing willingly" The two short haired alien girls said together.

"Then we'll have to explain our presence without telling them our mission" The alien leader said as they glanced at the Werewolves, Humans, and Zombies before them.

"But how though?" The ombré girl questioned.

A breeze pushed through as a flyer landed near the tall alien boy's feet. He picks it up, and they studied it for a second. The four of them smiled at each other with the same thoughts. "I'm thinking what your thinking" The alien twins said in sync.

The alien girl with the bob haircut steps forward and looks at the crowd as she yelled; "TAKE US TO YOUR LEADER".

Zed held Addison back, Protectively.

"YOUR CHEERLEADER" The leader yelled with a smile.

Slightly nervous, the white haired girl steps up, revealing her presence to the four aliens.

"Hi" Addison said with a smile.

"We accept your invitation to the National Cheer off" One of the alien twins said as she smiled and the three aliens nodded. Addison eyes lit up with happiness as she looks back at Zed with a smile. He shrugs still unsure about this whole situation. "Z-PATROL, ARREST THEM" Dale Wells yelled.

"What is an arrest" The ombré haired girl asked her sibling.

"I do not know, but it looks like fun" The leader beams as the agents gathered around and arrest the aliens, which wasn't hard as they went without a fight.

------

"Great idea separating the Aliens, Principal Lee" Dale smiled.

"Not my first time dealing with spacey things" Principal Lee says. The chef of police goes for a fix bump but the princess shakes his fist, confusing him.

"They're probably here to clone me, to make an unstoppable cheer force- I mean who wouldn't want more of me" Bucky stated. "Well, either way, they're uninvited and have to leave" The mayor of the town said.

"-But we invited everyone to compete for the SeaBrook Cup" Addison protested. "Umm, you can't just give my bling away" Bucky scoffs. "Uh, I don't intend to lose" Addison smirked. The white hair girl turned back to the adults and away from her cousin.

"And I always believed that cheer could bring people together" Addison smiled as she looks at the aliens in the interrogation rooms; "Maybe even worlds together".

"OR, tear our worlds apart" Bucky protests. "Mark my words, people, these aliens are coming to take what's ours" Bucky says before he let's out a shrill of a scream and jumps back. "Greetings, A-Den, Extraterrestrial," The short alien girl smiled; "Did you want me to continue waiting alone".

"Uhhh" Dale shrugged. "I think that would be best" Missy says. "Yes" The adults said together. "Very well, and shall I Redon your ceremonial jewelry and rewire your door panel" She questions with a giggle.

"Ridic- yes please".

"That would be dynamite".

"Okay, Will do" The ombré blue haired girl says as she turns around. A-Den noticed the cameras that were showing the interrogation rooms and pulls her eyebrows together. "How did you ever trap my beloved twin and dear friends in these boxes" The girl questions while going up to tap the screen which shows her sibling on video.

"A-Spen" A-Den questions.

"Helllooo" She waved her hand in front of the camera, trying to get her twin's attention. "They aren't answering me" She faces the white hair girl, who soon tried to speak up. "I um that's becau-" A-Den cuts her off by yelling; "BRING THEM BACK, NOW".

"A-Den- A-Den, they aren't trapped, sweetie, they're in the same room that you were just in" Addison reassured her; "Everyone's just on camera".

She pulled her eyebrows together and looks back at the cameras. "No harm will come to my people then, correct" A-Den questions. "Correct" Addison nods. "Good," A-Den says before facing at the humans once again; "If anything happens to my twin and friends, I won't hesitate to destroy you first, stardust and all".

This gave everyone feeling of fear and worrier, well besides Addison.

The Alien girl simply wanted to protect her people, the ones she loved from the monsters and humans who she considered as otherworldly.

"May you find harmony" A-Den smiled and walked away.

Everyone looks at Addison and she chuckled nervously. She goes up to the speaker and holds down the button to the room where the werewolves and two other aliens were. "Wynter, I need you in interrogation room 5, Please" Addison announced, grabbing Wynter's attention.

Wynter looked at the camera and nods, Leaving the werewolf twins alone and heading to the other interrogation room.

Once the werewolf made it to the room, the door was wide open.

Still, she knocks on the door grabbing A-Den's attention from playing with her levitating Luma Lens. The two girls made eye contact, Wynter's eyes slightly widen at her beauty as A-Den smiled, getting out of her chair as Wynter walks in. "Greetings, Wolf girl" A-Den smiled. "Hi, Alien girl" Wynter says, blankly.

'This is going to be interesting' The two of them thought.