Chapter 7 | Come On Out

❝ The hunt is on! ❞

The hunt is on!

THIRD-PERSON'S POV

The Next Day, The SeaBrook cheer squad applauded the Aliens as they finished with their cheer routine.

"Our telepathic groupthink
makes cheer so easy" A-Li says with a smile.

"Yes. We are even better than you and you've practiced your whole lives" A-Lan said. The Acey's gasped. "So fun, Thank you for inviting us" A-Spen says. A-Den waved goodbye before walking away with her friends.

"Hey, it's us against them, and we are going to win" Addison stated.

"We're not gonna let them take what's ours" Addison huffs."Like the Seabrook Cup" Bucky mentioned. "Right, the Seabrook Cup" Addison beams. "Go, Seabrook!" The cheer squad said together. "Yes, That's the spirit" Bucky chuckled.

"See? Your squad just needed a common enemy to motivate you" Bucky scoffs. "No" The white haired girl sighs. "We are going to win because this squad loves each other," She said. "Not because we hate anyone else" Addison says; "It's not who we are".

"This Cheer Off is our last chance
to cheer together,"Bree stated with a smile; "and to win it, we have to try a triple hip-hop double tuck Lindy".

"That move's impossible"Stacey says. "I can't do that move without face-planting" Jacey said. "-His face cannot take another nose job" Lacey says. "Together, we can do anything, Come on, guys, Let's go" Addison beams.

"Now that they're distracted," A-Li says before the aliens began to speak at the same time; "-we can vaporize them", "-See the moonstone".

"Don't look at me like that" A-Li says to her friends. "A-li, we are a peaceful people" A-Spen says. "Right, sorry, These emotions are getting to me" A-Li said.

"Me too, The joy of competition has consumed me," A-Lan says; "and, unfortunately, I am just so good at winning".

"We must remember, we are one people" A-Lan stated. "United" A-Li says. "Without disagreement" The twins said.

"And we need to find the moonstone" They all said together.

——————

The wolf pack was out for the night, doing who knows what.

Giving the aliens an advantage to the moonstone without any problems.

The wolf security guard for the moonstone had sniffed the aliens out, she turned around and A-Li used her Luma Lens to wipe her mind from that moment.

"Now, they'll never know we were here" A-Li said, confidently. The Four Aliens walked towards the Moonstone. A-Lan bumped into the force field that was protecting the moonstone. "There's a force field around it, which I most definitely saw!" A-Lan said, playing it cool. Using their Luma Lens, A-Spen took down the wolves force field, using their Luma Lens.

"Not anymore" They said, scanning the moonstone.

"Most impressive" A-Li said. "Yes, the moonstone's crystal formation would have the processing power to our map's coordinates" A-Spen said as they continued to search for the map. "Oh, I meant their frozen yogurt's impressive" A-Li corrected herself with a mouthful of Froyo. A-Den glanced at A-Li and raised her eyebrows.

"Sorry" She apologized. A-Spen's Luma Lens started to beep and they smiled. "The scan's complete and the coordinates are..." they beamed; "Not hidden here". "What" A-Den questions, confused. "Mission failure." A-Spen sighs.

A-Lan to touch the moonstone as electricity shocked the Alien boy.

He pulled away and gasped; "Didn't hurt that bad".

"Owie-momo" A-Lan kissed his finger.

A-Den heard voices from a distance and gulps. "Guys" A-Dem spoke up, Worriedly as she placed her hair back in her blue Diamond clamp. "This stone interferes with our stardust. It's very powerful." A-Spen told the others.

"Guys, forget the moonstone, we have to go" A-Den stated but no one would listen. The three aliens kept searching the moonstone with hope that something of their coordinates would show up. "You guys!" A-Den hissed. "What" The three questions her.

"Someone's coming, so put down the froyo and let's go, now!" A-Den spat.

The three hears the group of voices and their eyes widen. "Mothership, beam us up, now" A-Li called out. The Mothership denied her request.

"Mothership! beam us up, do
our laundry, calculate the
trans-temporal quantum jump" Mothership mocked the teen aliens; "You'll stay down there until you learn some manners".

The ship turned invisible.

"Too late, Everyone hide!" A-Spen stated as everyone ran off. "Why didn't you warn us sooner" A-Spen questions their twin. "I tried"
A-Den said, angrily as she ran off somewhere to hide.

The werewolves pass by the moonstone, and Willa stops; grabbing their attention.

"Someone's been trespassing on our turf" Wyatt said. Willa tried to touch the force field, but her hand went right through. "Someone's taken down our force field" Willa stated, knowing exactly who had done this. Wynter grabbed the Froyo cup and scoffs.

"And someone's been eating our Froyo and it's all melted" Wynter growled; "The hunt is on!".

She and the werewolves howled loudly; going after the Aliens.

Low growls were made my the wolves as they noticed a trash can on the ground which wasn't that way before; They looked around but nothing or no one was there.

"Mothership, please beam us up"
A-Li whispered as she and A-Lan hid behind a car.

"Well, since you said please" The Mothership said as it beams up the aliens back onto their ship, walking off in different directions.

"Uh, hello, you're welcome" The mothership said; Annoyed.