𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

As the lunch bell rings, I place the lid of my bento box back on and wrap it up in the soft cloth it came in before. The twins and I get up off the ground simultaneously, wiping the dirt off the back of my skirt and them their pants. I look forward and notice a few girls glaring at me from a distance but choose to brush it off, as it was expecting hanging out with the Miya Twins.

We head into the high school building, making our way to the second year wing of the building, easily finding our classes all in a comfortable silence. As they walk me into my class I wave at them and mumble a small 'Bye' as they wave back returning the 'Bye' as well. I turn to look at my class and feel a few girls glaring at me as I continue to ignore them, reaching my seat after a few steps.

The teacher soon arrives and as usual asks us to quiet down so she can begin the lesson. I looked outside the window as I began to space out, thinking of the twins and soon it became a singular twin, the grey haired twin. I starting to think about his smile, the way he looks at me, how we shared our food, and I suddenly thought

'What if we dated?'

I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks as I stared at my reflection, watching my face redden at the sudden thought. My train of thoughts was soon cut off by my teacher "L/n, I'd prefer it if you payed attention to the lesson" She said as some of the class giggled "Yes ma'am, I apologize" I replied. I started writing down what she was putting on the board for the remaining few minutes as I was surprised at how long I had been in my thoughts for.

Soon enough the bell rang, startling me as I had fallen asleep, thinking about Osamu. I sluggishly rose my head and begun to pack my books and pencils and rose from my seat, making my way to the door. As I reach for it, it opens revealing 2 girls. "Ah, the Miya whore" one comments as the other giggles. I simply raise my eyebrow and walk passed them, not looking or commenting anything back.

I walked into the hallway, immediately spotting the Miya Twins as one twin starts sprinting towards the girl, and the other notices something is wrong, and starts sprinting after his idiotic twin brother. The sight of the twins running at me made me scared as I let out a gasp and start running as well. They quickly catch up to me and right as they each put a hand on either shoulder, we all hear scolding from a teacher for running in the halls.

The 3 of us apologize but we still get sent to detention. We all make our way to detention and Osamu asks me "Was something wrong before we came to see you?" He finishes causing me to tense a bit "It's nothing" I replied, looking towards the ground as the yellow-haired twin simply raised an eyebrow in confusion, watching the whole conversation play out.

"You know you can tell us anything, right Y/n" Osamu reassures as I let out a sigh and decide to tell them "When I was walking out of my last period, two girls called me 'the Miya whore' and I guess it just didn't sit right with me" I confessed. The twin boys looked at each other in surprise and nodded at each other. Atsumu asked "Do they have boyfriends?" and I nod my head in reply. "In fact, their fifth periods are next to mines, why do you ask?" I ask and look up at Atsumu who had a mischievous grin plastered onto his face.

My eyes suddenly widen in realization "Wait! You can't do that when you're already getting detention!" I say, turning to look at Osamu who had the same glint in his eye as I just facepalmed myself, letting what's going to happen, happen, as we kept walking to detention together.

———————-
701 words
———————-