𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

"Bye Osamu, Atsumu. See ya both at lunch"

I say while waving goodbye to them as they wave back and I begin walking to my class when the bell had rang loudly, the ring going through my ears as I feel the vibrations from under my feet. I remember that I still have my onigiri in my hand and proceed to eat the whole thing within seconds, wiping the leftover grains of rice from the side of my mouth with my sleeve.

Then I remember the bite that Osamu had taken out of the onigiri that I have just ate. Indirect kiss. My eyes begin to widen and my mouth falls open slightly. I quickly shake it off and head to class.

———~Time Skip: Lunch~———

The bell sounds throughout the school and I instantly get out of my seat and open my school bag, getting my bento box when another student comes up to my desk and says: "Someone's at the door for you. Lucky" she grumbled while I was left looking confused until I look at the door and there were the Miya Twins. I walk up to them and say hi while they say hi back.

"How'd you two know what class I was in?" I ask the two boys that were on either side of me as we were walking down the hallway of our school.

"We asked one of the teachers" Atsumu replies and I respond with "Oh" and continue looking ahead while I don't notice that Osamu sneaks a few glances at me, but Atsumu does. "Someone's staring a lot" Atsumu practically yells which slightly startled me while Osamu quickly responds "No I wasn't! Shut up!"

I processed what Atsumu had commented and looked up at Osamu who looked away upon eye contact. I giggled and looked forward once again, a bit happy that he was looking at me. Your giggle filled Osamu's ears like harmony and he proceeded to hold back a smile.

"Alright love birds stop making me feel single" Atsumu comments to which we both blush. "Sh-Shut up Atsumu!" "Shut yer trap dammit" both me and Osamu yell. "Damn both of y'all comin' after me" Atsumu says, raising his hands defensively.

The three of us walk to the school field and walk up to a thick tree and sit down, leaning against the rough trunk, the leaves supporting as shade. I take out my bento and open the lid, revealing my 5 leftover onigiri from this morning. The two boys look over, sparkles in their eyes as the sit their two bento boxes against the grass, crumpling the grass blades in the process.

I notice the two boys staring and I hand one to each of them. "That's the only onigiri you'll be getting from me though, so don't expect anymore" I warn, the two boys nod their heads and mumble out 'thank yous' and after eating my onigiris, go back to their own bentos.

Lunch seems to end quickly, considering that the three of us were making small talk while sharing bentos. I get up after the twins, dusting off my skirt, "Let's go back to class" I say with a sigh, not really wanting to go back to class. The boys nod in unison which I find cute.

Atsumu and Osamu walk me back the my class, I bow and say thank you and Osamu asks me, "Do ya wanna watch our practice after school, Y/n-San?" I look up at him, raising an eyebrow. "Practice?" I repeat curiously while Atsumu nods and explains "Volleyball practice".

I give him an understanding nod "Sure, I don't have any plans" I reply to which Osamu seems to be relieved by.

We finally reach my classroom door and I bow to the two boys as they wave their hands in sync, signaling me that I didn't have to thank them but I did anyways.

I walked inside my class and all eyes were on me. I had a curious expression on my face, wanting to know why they were all looking at me and one of the students replied: "Was that...the Miya Twins?" And after she said that I had noticed that the girls in the class were glaring daggers at me, causing chills to go roll down my spine.

"You're close to the Miya Twins?!"

————————————
No authors note
733 words

Author Out~