𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

"You're close to the Miya Twins?!"

One of the girls exclaimed, all of the Miya fangirls' thoughts being put into words caused their violent glares to sharpen as I felt a bit of fear creep up on me.

"Maybe, why do you care?" I speak out confidently, their glares becoming sharper by the minute. That was until the teacher walked in. "Alright everybody in their seats, class is starting" the teacher half-shouted throughout the classroom to which everybody flinched at the voice of their now-present teacher. Everybody went to their respective seats as I did as well.

I sat down at my seat, which was the window seat at the back of the classroom. I take out all the necessary materials needed for this class and began getting lost in my thoughts, which were ironically about Osamu. 'I wonder why he wanted me to come to his volleyball practice' I thought to myself. Little did I know that I had been thinking about Osamu for so long until the bell had sounded throughout the walls of the school and into your ears, causing you to jolt up in surprise.

I begin packing up, lost in thought again, until someone taps me on the shoulder, causing me to once again jolt up in surprise. I look up just to see none other than Osamu with Atsumu at his side causing me to relax my tensed face. "Oh, hey Osamu. Hey, Atsumu" I say, closing my bag once I'm done packing up my materials. "Hi, Y/N-Chan~!" The yellow-haired twin said in a sing-song tone while Osamu was the opposite, "Hey Y/N-San" The grey-haired twin spoke in a monotone voice.

"So...why're you two here?" I ask the two boys, curiously as I turn my body to face them, now done packing up my materials. "'Cause ya have the fifth period with us" Osamu replies, causing my eyebrows to shoot up. "I do?" I ask as the twins nod their heads in unison while I say "Well, let's go then".

The three of us begin walking down the halls, going to our fifth period, and making small talk along the way. When we reach our class period the three of us are still chatting all eyes are on us. I've gotten used to it by now as people were staring and whispering throughout the hallway.

I sit in my seat as the twins sit next to me, Osamu on my left at the window seat, me in the middle, and Atsumu on my right, all of us in the back of the class. Once we all got our materials and sat down class started and the teacher walked in. We were 10 minutes into the lesson when I a note was passed to me from my left. I opened it quietly and it said:

'Do ya understand anything that the teacher is sayin''

I let out a small and quiet giggle, picking up my pencil and writing a reply on whatever free space there is on the small sheet of paper. (The subject is math. If ur not gud at it then pls, for the sake of this ff pls pretend like u are) I reply:

'And you don't?'

I pass it back to him when the teacher isn't looking and he opens it and I could've sworn I saw a small smile flash on his handsome face. The note passing goes on for the whole class and somewhere along the way Atsumu joins in. The class ends and the twins once again come up to my desk while I'm packing up the materials that were necessary for this class and they both put separate pieces of paper with what I assume to be their numbers on them onto my desk. Seeing as the teacher has already taken her leave I pull out my phone and punch their numbers in, Atsumu being Atsu 🏐🌝 and Osamu being Os 🍙🌚.

I show them their contacts and they seem amused by the new nicknames and use of emojis, I also began writing down my number and gave it to them. I waited for them to punch in my number and create a contact and soon enough they did. On Atsumu's phone I was Pretty💖😘 and on Osamu's phone I was Y/N ❤. I wasn't at all phased at what Atsumu had me under but I blushed a bit at Osamu's use of the heart as it was unexpected.

We all texted each other so that our numbers were in our text log and we went to our respective sixth periods. The rest of the day flew by and now the school day was over and as always the Miya Twins managed to find my classroom and now the three of us were currently walking to the lockers.

The Twins went to their locker and I went to mine. I switched out my shoes, put my school books away, and grabbed my bag, shutting and locking my respective locker. I once again met up with the Twins and the three of us walked home together, chatting and making small talk, going from topic to topic along the way. Soon enough I reached my house, said goodbye to the Twins, and walked into my house as the Twins walked to theirs.

I changed into a tank top and shorts and went to sleep, thinking about the Twins but more-so Osamu as I drifted into sleep.

-------------------------------------------

No Authors Note
923 words
Author Out~