𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

THURSDAY

You woke up the next morning, surprisingly not that tired but still pretty tired. You slowly got out of bed, took a shower, brushed your teeth, put on your school uniform, slipped on your shoes, grabbed your bag and your keys, and walked out the door to school.

While you were walking you felt a tap on your shoulder and automatically knew that it was the twins so you turned your head and said "Good morning, Atsu, Os" as they once again nodded in unison. "Mornin' Y/N-San" Osamu spoke as Atsumu soon followed "Mornin' pretty!" Atsumu half-shouted which caused me to flinch as I slowed down my walking pace to fall behind with them, being in the middle again.

"How in the hell are you so damn loud so early in the morning, Atsu" I speak in my morning voice which Osamu notices. "Hey! I'm not that loud!" Atsumu exclaims to which you once again flinch. "Yeah right" you mumble under your breath but Atsumu heard it "What was that?!" The yellow-haired twin yells while you repeat what you said, but louder so he could hear it

You and Atsumu start a verbal fight and Osamu just stands there, watching the two of you throw hurtful at one another. eventually, Suna catches up with the three of you and begins recording the fight, going in different positions to get the right angle. Eventually, Osamu gets fed up so he goes over to you and grabs your arm, breaking you out of your argument. "Eh?" you say when you feel someone tug on your arm, looking up you see Osamu, looking a bit aggravated from hearing the bickering.

"Let's go, class is about to start," Osamu says to the girl, Atsumu had stopped arguing when he had seen Osamu approach her. She simply nodded her head and he had released his grip on her arm and walked ahead but stopped, waiting for the three to catch up. You picked up your bag on the floor and walked with Atsumu and a boy with dark brown hair and piercing green eyes who looked like he hadn't had a good sleep in a while. The brown haired boy went up to Osamu and whispered something to him that was out of earshot for me but Osamu looked my way which signaled me that they were talking about me.

Eventually the two boys came up to me and Osamu revealed that they were indeed talking about you and proceeded with introductions. "So Y/N-San, this is Suna Rintaro. He's me and 'Tsumus' friend. Suna this is L/N Y/N, she's also our friend" Osamu spoke, switching the introduction between the both of us. We both bowed our heads to one another and went on with our mornings.

------~Time Skip-Lunch~------

I once again met up with the Miya Twins for lunch. They came into my classroom asking for me and I came out and now, the three of us are walking down the halls of Inarizaki high with our bentos in hand.

"Y/N-Chan! How do ya get the top three in all the tests?" Atsumu asks, referring to when there was a test in the class that you shared with the two boys which was yesterday. "'Cause, Atsu, I bother to pay attention at least 35 percent of the time. The rest is just natural talent and a mystery" I explain while Atsumu gets even more confused then before.

"How does that even make sense?!" Atsumu shouts, causing me to flinch as I get easily annoyed from his loud, annoying voice. I go to remark at his loudness but the grey-haired twin beats me to it. "Do ya ever shut up?" Osamu says, glancing at Atsumu while the opposing twin gets irritated and flips off the middle finger to Osamu as to not disturb the people the students and attract the attention of teachers.

Osamu simply flips him off back which causes Atsumu to growl under his breath. You three make it to your spot under the tree and lean against the rough trunk as you've done before. When the three of you remove your hard plastic bento box from the cloth that once surrounded it your a bit shocked to see an onigiri coming from Osamu's direction..

————————————————————
Authors Note:
Updates may be slow but not as slow as my other fan fics that we absolutely do not talk abt 🌚 and ik that its not the twins' bday its October 5th but like this is one of my fav photos of them
772 words
Author Out~