𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

You begin walking into your high school, Inarizaki with an onigiri that you had taken out of your bag not long ago, when you feel a shadow cast upon you from behind. You look up to see a grey-haired boy with a dark undercut and piercing grey eyes looking down at you, well, your onigiri.

"Hm? Sorry," the boy says as he noticed your curious eyes. "No, it's fine. Do ya want some?" I offer, holding up the onigiri to his lips to which he perked up and took the first bite from the onigiri in my hand. He had a pleased expression resting on his face and when he had finished eating he asked me "Where did ya get this onigiri? It's delicious" I turned around so I was facing him instead of looking up at him and replied "Thanks! I made it myself. I have more in my bag, do ya want one?" I ask back to which he nodded slightly.

I opened my bag that was hanging off my shoulder, onigiri still in hand as I pulled out my bento box and opened it lifting it, signaling for him to take one, which he did so I closed it back up and put it in my bag.

He happily ate the onigiri and asked me what my name was and I said "Y/n L/n, and you are?" I ask back as he seemed surprised but still answered, "Osamu Miya, do ya really not know who I am, L/n-San?" Osamu asks. "No, why Miya-San?" he grimaces a bit at the use of his surname but gets over it quickly. "Osamu is fine. I don't want ya to confuse me for my annoying ass twin brother, Atsumu. But we're famous around this school so everyone knows us. But ya don't" Osamu replies.

"Well, I don't care for anything that goes on at this school. But all those girls that are basically on top of one another?" I comment and Osamu replies with: "They're for us. We barely make it out of that crowd" he comments.

"I feel bad for you and your twin. That must be a pain in the ass" I reply to which he simply nods but right before he can continue, another boy, who I assume to be his twin considering that they basically look the same, comes up behind him.

"Hey 'Samu, why'd ya leave me with the fangirls ya jackass," the piss-haired boy said as he didn't notice me to which Osamu replied "Shut yer trap 'Tsumu. Can't ya see that I'm talkin' to someone" and Atsumu finally takes notice of your presence.

"Hello pretty, sorry for butting into yers and 'Samu's conversation," Atsumu says with a close-eyed smile. I simply just hum in response and mumble "Osamu-San told me that you were annoying" but Atsumu heard it and turned to his twin.

"Why the hell would ya say that asshole!" the Barry Bee Benson look-alike exclaimed which the better twin did not take lightly. "That's 'cause it's true, idiot!" Osamu replied and that's when all hell broke loose. A Miya Fight had started right in front of you and you were just watching it until you had processed everything that had just occurred before your eyes and broke it up.

"OI! Chill the fuck out you two are causing a scene for nothing!" I scolded the two boys. I also had a Daichi/Kita/Sugamama glare which made them stop immediately and both of them let out an apology which you accepted.

"Does this always happen with you two?" I ask the opposing twins to which they both respond with: "Yeah, usually our volleyball captain, Kita-San is the one to break up our fights though" which causes me to flick my eyes to both of them and catch their gazes.

"Volleyball Captain?" I repeat, curiously to which they simply nod and Osamu speaks up "We play on the volleyball team. She doesn't know who we are, 'Tsumu" he directs the conversation to Atsumu who holds the same expression that Osamu had when I said that I didn't know who they were.

"Eh? Ya don't?" Atsumu repeats, switching his gaze from Osamu to you while you shake your head signaling him that you really don't. His face relaxed into a smirk as he introduced himself "Well, pretty, I'm Atsumu Miya. The better twin." Atsumu commented which pissed Osamu off causing him to kick him in the back as Atsumu let out a yelp of pain.

"Yeah, I already got your name from Osamu. And personally, I don't think you're the 'better twin'" I comment causing Osamu to snort and Atsumu to wallow in self-pity.

"Oh shit, isn't the bell going to ring soon?" I realize, pulling the twins in realization as well. "Shit! Bye..." Atsumu trailed off, signaling for me to give him my name to which I did. "Y/n L/n. Just Y/n is fine though. Both of you." I replied as they both nodded in unison.

"Bye Y/n-Chan! See ya at lunch!" Atsumu started. "See ya at lunch Y/n-San" Osamu ended.

"Bye Osamu, Atsumu. See ya both at lunch."

———————————————-
Authors Note:
New Osamu x reader cus I didn't see many and I love Osamu so much. Hope ya enjoyed
902 words

Author Out~