A/N

So I know this isn't the kind of update you guys wanted, or was looking forward to, but I feel so guilty right now.

I want to apologize first off, for not having updated this book in like two or three months. Truth is, I haven't had much motivation to write the next chapter of this book. I want to tell myself to just write it and get it over with, but I want you guys to have a good chapter to read, I don't want to just publish a crappy chapter.

I'm not very fond of some of the episodes in season two of supernatural, and I just dread writing them, but there are a lot of chapter I do like in season two that I am looking forward to writing.

I'm starting my school back up on the first of September, so that will be time consuming. I'm trying to fit writing into my schedule as much as possible, but I've had the worst case I've ever had of writers block recently, and it's making things difficult.

I was reading over some of my old chapters of my writing, my Alison moments book, and the first Alison Winchester book. I've realized that my writing was very sloppy, and there were so many typos in Alison Winchester. I was thinking about going back and rewriting a lot of the chapters.

Maybe it doesn't look it to you guys, but a lot of the chapters were just rushed, and there wasn't a lot of detail, and that's what happens when I write with no motivation. I overall think I enjoyed writing season one, but I do want to go back and rewrite some chapters, and I also wanted to do whole chapters like this book instead of the parts, I feel like its more unorganized that way, at least for me it is.

I know there's an episode I never finished in the book, and I've been asked about it a few times, I do want to finish that episode properly and get it out.

So again, I know this isn't the update y'all wanted, and I'm sorry for that, but I wanted to let you guys know what's happened. So, there will be chapters of Alison Winchester taken down, rewritten, and republished as whole chapters. Regardless, all of the chapters will probably be edited, and the parts will be taken down to put them into one chapter and publish them that way!

Alison Winchester isn't going anywhere, guys, I promise.

Thank you guys so much for reading this, I really do appreciate it!❤️