Blood lust

Alison watched out her window as Dean drove down the road in the impala, Back in black playing on the radio. They had finally fixed it up.

Alison was happy they were able to fix up the car. She probably wouldn't have been able to function right without it.

Now she was starting to sound like her father.

"Whoo!" Dean cheered. "Listen to her purr." He grinned. "You ever heard anything so sweet?"

"If you two want to get a room, just let me and Ali know, Dean." Sam told him.

"Oh, don't listen to him, baby. He doesn't understand us." Dean told the car, running his hand over the dash.

Alison couldn't help but giggle which resulted in dean smiling at her through the rearview mirror.

Dean and Alison had started getting along again. Sam was grateful for it, because he couldn't stand to see them ignore each other everyday. He had begun to miss the father-daughter duo.

"You're in a good mood." Sam stated to his big brother.

"Why shouldn't I be?" Dean questioned, looking over at him.

"No reason." Sam shook his head, making a face.

"I got my car, got a case, my little girls healing up. Things are looking up." Dean said.

"Wow." Sam chuckled. "You hear of a couple of severed and a pile of dead cows, and you're Mr. Sunshine." He stated.

Dean chuckled.

"How far to red lodge?" He asked.

"Uh, about another 300 miles." Sam told him.

"Good." Dean said.

"No, that's not good! I have to use the bathroom." Alison spoke up.

"Again?" Dean asked with a chuckle.

"Yes! Daddy, please stop at a gas station, or something! I'm dying back here!" Alison told her father.

"You're so dramatic, you know that?" Dean stated.

"Wonder where I got it from." Alison said.

"I don't know. Sure as hell wasn't me." He said, smirking at her in the rearview mirror.

"Well, I wouldn't know if I got it from mama or not, she's not around." Alison stated innocently, but Dean frowned a little.

Sam looked over at Dean, who inhaled deeply, definitely not prepared for what the girl was gonna say next.

"Hey, why is that?" Alison asked.

"Why's what?" Sam asked her.

"Why isn't my mama around?" She asked, making Dean tense up.

"Hey, you said you had to use the bathroom, right?" Dean spoke, changing the subject.

He couldn't tell Alison the truth. Not now, anyways. She was only four, and though she knew a hell of a lot more than most four year olds, dean didn't think she would be able to handle knowing that her mother wasn't around, because she didn't want her.