Everybody loves a clown

Alison stood beside Sam and Dean, watching her grandfathers body burn.

She wanted to cry, but she didn't let herself. She couldn't let herself.

Deans hadn't said anything.

That only made things worse in Alisons case.

"Before he...before he..." Sam couldn't bring himself to finish his sentence. "Did he say anything to you? About anything?"

'Yes.'

"No." Dean quietly spoke. "Nothing."

Alisons tears slipped down her cheeks.

~~~

One week had passed since the death of John Winchester.

Dean spent every second of his day working on the impala, and Alison begged to could help, but Dean wasn't letting her.

Alison was done with Deans crap.

All they had done since they got back from burning Johns body was fight and argue.

Alison stayed inside while Sam went out to talk to Dean who was under the impala.

Bobby looked up at Alison as she sat at the table, staring at her sandwich, picking at it.

"You need to eat your food, sweetheart." He told her.

"I'm not hungry."

"Alison—"

"I said I'm not hungry!"

Alison went quiet, and Bobby sighed.

Bobby noticed that Alison grieved like her father in some ways, but differently in others.

Alison was angry.

With herself, but mainly with the world. Why did it hate her so much? Why did it have to take everyone from her?

Why did it have to turn its back on her?

Sam walked up to the impala and Dean.

"How's the car coming along?" He asked his brother.

"Slow." Dean answered.

"Yeah? You need any help? Alisons been dying to get out here and help." Sam stated.

"What— a four year old under a hood? I'll pass."

"Need anything else, then?" Sam asked with a small sigh.

Dean then rolled out from under the car and sat up.

"Stop it, Sam." Dean got up.

"Stop what?" Sam asked.

"Stop asking if I need anything. Stop asking if I'm okay. I'm okay." He let out a small chuckle. "Really. I promise."

"Alright, Dean, it's just...we've been at Bobby's for over a week now, and you haven't brought up dad once. Alison won't even talk about it."