In my time of dying

Welcome to season two, book two, of Alison Winchester.

I hope you enjoy it!

___________________________

Alisons eyes fluttered open, landing on a white ceiling.

The last thing she remembered was being in the impala, Sam and John were talking, or arguing.

Alison hadn't really been paying much attention, she was just worried about Dean.

But then everything went black.

Alison sat up, and looked around. She was in a room, a white room, with a window, and a white bed.

She swung her feet over the side of the bed, and slowly started towards the open door.

The floor was cold against her bare feet, she wasn't wearing the same clothes she remembered being in. She was in a white shirt, and light blue baggy pants.

Alison walked out into the hallway, looking around.

"Daddy? Sammy?" She called out, her voice echoing through the empty hall. "Anybody?" She asked as she went down the hall.

Alison found a flight of stairs, and she started down them. She could hear a woman talking down the stairs.

She stopped at the steps and saw a woman sitting behind a desk behind a window, on the phone with someone.

"Excuse me." Alison said as she continued down the stairs, and over to the window. "Hi." She stood on her tippy toes to see the woman. "I...I think I was in a car crash with daddy and Sammy and grandpa. I need to find them." She told the woman who paid no mind to her. "Hello?" Alison waved her hand in front of the lady, but no reaction.

Couldn't she see her standing right there?

"Daddy!" Alison turned and ran down the hallway. "Sammy! Grandpa!" She yelled, slight panic in her voice.

Alison ran down stairs, and hallways, looking in rooms for her family, but she froze as she looked into one room and saw her own body laying there.

There were wires and tubes attached to her, i.v's in her arm, she looked nearly lifeless.

Alison swallowed thickly, and took a step into the room, going towards her body.

She stopped right beside the bed, breathing heavily, confused, but slightly panicking.

"Ali?"

Alison turned and saw Dean standing in the doorway.

"Daddy!" Ali ran to Dean.

Dean crouched down, opening his arms and gladly catching the girl as she jumped into his arms, hugging him as tightly as she possibly could.

Dean stood up, holding his tears back as he hugged his daughter tightly.

"Daddy, I don't know what's happening!" Alison said, her voice told dean she was trying not to cry.